Status: I hope you guys will enjoy.

Secrets

Bye, Bye small town.

"Mom, I don't want to move!" I shouted at my mom.
"Well I think it will be good for you. Do you remember trying to kill yourself last month?" She shouted back. I gave her a look of disbelief and started laying clothes neatly in my suitcase. I stared at all the scars on my arm and held back my tears. I hate myself so much. I hate living with so much pain.
“Your dad will be waiting for you at the airport.” My mom said as she stood in the door way. “Okay, but like he even cares, he hasn’t been in my life for the past seventeen years so I don’t know why he wants to be a part of it now.” I said back angrily. “Honey you have to understand that he’s trying and you need to give him a chance.” She said in her soft voice.
I didn’t answer her. I grabbed my suit cases and rolled them out the door and to the car where I stuffed them in the trunk, and slammed the door to emphasize to my mom how much I didn’t want to move.
We drove in silence. I put my headphones in, and played the song ‘Be Alright’ by Justin Bieber. I wasn’t a huge belieber or anything but this song always made me feel better. Soon I drifted off to sleep, where all my thoughts disappeared.

“Kyndall wake up, we’re at the airport.” I heard my mom’s voice say. My eyes opened slowly and I gathered my things, walking into the airport. “I love you honey, so much. I want you to know that.” My mom said as she hugged me tightly, “I love you too, Mom.” And with that she walked away.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My long brown hair, it was too straight. My blue eyes weren’t the right blue and my tan skin was scared by the self-harming I had done. I left the room because I couldn’t look at myself any more.

I waited until I heard my plane being called. When I boarded the plane I tried to find a good seat, but with my luck I ended up side a pedophile looking man that kept touching his knee to mine. I wanted to sleep, but I was too scared with this guy sitting beside me.

I put my headphones in and stared out the window. I wonder what my dad is like, what if he’s really strict. Or maybe he’s really nice. I just don’t know. And I supposedly have a brother who’s like 13 and his name is Clay. You see, my mom took me and my dad took my brother, I don’t know why they did that, but it’s whatever.

I knew it was a long way to Cali, so I just decided to sleep, even if there was creepy guy next to me. I turned ‘Be Alright’ on and just shut my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think of Chapter One? Please comment what you think and tell me ways I could improve. Thank you for reading!(: -Natalie