‹ Prequel: Sparks Fly
Status: Writting!!

Sparks Fly

Chapter 1

This is the lovely continuation of my one shot also called Sparks Fly hope you enjoy the rest of Katherine Harper’s story.

Sparks Fly

Chapter 1

“Hey Ironman are you sure you can get this one?” I asked spinning around in a chair.

“If set foot in the water the whole ocean would be electrified,” Tony spoke through the suit. Currently Tony was in the ocean cutting a pipeline transport with a laser cutter from the suit. “You’re good on this end. The rest is up to you,” Tony said as he shot up out of the water and towards Pepper and I at Stark tower.

“You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?” Pepper asked Tony.

“Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self sustaining clean energy,” Tony replied as I
scoffed slightly. “Oh, the great Harper is is jealous I did it first?” Tony teased.

“I can power the city with my body alone,” I teased back.

“Light up the tower Pepper,” Tony ordered as I walked over to Pepper.

“How does she look Tony?” I asked as Pepper light up the tower.

“Like you, but with me. . .me,” He said as I laughed.

“Nothing will ever be as beautiful as me,” I said as he laughed. “You saying I’m not beautiful?” I asked with a smirk.

“Yeah me,” Stark replied as Pepper cleared her throat.

“Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow. I’m working on the zoning for the next billboards,” Pepper said and Tony groaned.

“Pepper, you’re killing me. Let’s all just enjoy the moment,” Tony said as I retrieved the champagne.

“Well get in here and have a toast with us,” I said handing Pepper a glass. Tony arrived walking down his landing space as machines grabbed pieces of his suit.

After the toast Pepper left to go home to her husband leaving Tony and I alone. “So how would you like to celebrate this grand achievement?” I asked walking over to Tony my hips swaying from side to side.

“I would love for you to put on that little outfit we bought the other day while I grab us some strawberries and sugar, then we can have fun all night long,” Tony replied pulling me into him lightly kissing my neck.

“Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line,” JARVIS spoke making Tony and I pull apart.

“I’m not in. I’m actually out,” Tony said pressing his lips against mine.

“Sir, I’m afraid he’s insisting,” JARVIS said as Tony sighed.

“Close the line JARVIS. I got a date,” Tony said pulling me out of the room and driving over to Tony’s penthouse for our date.

“The energy levels look good,” I smiled looking at the monitors.

“Of course they do, I directly involved,” Tony said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I believe Pepper gets credit as well it was her idea,” I laughed as Tony poured us some champagne.

“I’ll give her some credit, but lets not talk about that lets talk about this outfit right here,” Tony said
pulling up the box holding the blue lace teddy.

“Well we could just forget about the outfit and I could get completely naked right her,” I whispered my voice husky as he pulled me into his arms.

“Sir, the telephone. I’m afraid my protocols are being overwritten,” JARVIS said interrupting us again.

“Stark, we need to talk,” Agent Coulson said over Tony’s phone.

“You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message,” Tony said picking up his phone and looking into it at Coulson.

“This is urgent,” Coulson said not falling for Tony’s trick.

“Then leave urgently,” Tony said just as the elevator door opens and Coulson walks out. “Security breach, that’s on Pepper.”

“Mr. Stark,” Coulson nodded as I pulled completely away from Tony to look at the agent.

“Hello Phil good to see you again,” I smiled over at him.

“Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent,” Tony said jealousy showing in his voice.

“We are celebrating Phil,” I said exaggerating his name.

“Which is why you can’t stay,” Tony said motioning to the elevator.

“We need you to look this over. Soon as possible,” Phil said holding a file out to Tony.

“I don’t like being handed things. You can get her to look over it,” Tony said gesturing to me.

“Fine,” I said grabbing the file and handing Phil my champagne glass. “Thank you I smiled before handing the file to Tony.

“Official consulting hours are between eight and five every other thursday,” Tony said as Phil still stood there.

“This isn’t a consultation,” Phil said with a nodded.

“Is this about The Avengers?” I asked grabbing the file back.

“Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn’t qualify, you did though,” Tony said sipping his champagne.

“Really?” I asked with a laugh.

“Yeah, apparently I’m volatile, self obsessed, don’t play well with other.”

“That all seems correct to me,” I smiled as Tony scoffed.

“This isn’t about personality profiles anymore,” Coulson said nodding towards the file.

“Whatever. Miss Harper, got a minute?” Tony asked. I walked over handing Tony the file so he could place it in his database.

“You know I thought we were having a moment,” Tony said looking over my face.

“We were but this could be fun Tony, and really, really sexy,” I said huskily biting my lip. “Beside’s
this seems pretty serious,” I added as Tony expanded his arms and different profiles appeared in holographic form floating in the air in front of Tony and I.

“This is uh. . . This is,” Tony started as Captain America appeared on screen, then Hulk roaring, Thor fighting, and the last one of a strange man and a strange object, which I stared in awe at.

“Phil I’m working on this as well,” I told him before he left Tony and I to do our work.

“Work hard Pepper Kat and I will be fine,” Tony said into the phone to Pepper who was currently in Washington.

“Tell Pepper I love her,” I called out as Tony and I were getting ready to go to Germany where the
rest of the Avengers were.

“Kat says she loves you, see you when this is all over oh and Pepper I’d rather you stay safe in Washington so don’t come home early,” Tony said as the machine place the Iron suit around him. I stripped off my clothes pulling on my specialized outfit made of an energy withstanding cloth. The top was simple and crossed over my chest and the skirt was similar to the top. They both just covered the delicate areas for when I transform back.

“You are looking delicious,” Tony smiled kissing me.

“Well we can have this fun later,” I smiled placing his mask over his face.

“Fine let’s get this over with,” Tony said before taking off from the open area, I quickly followed suit changing forms and quickly catching up with Tony.