Vivication

chapter 1

This is my sister’s entire fault. Her fault. Her. Goddamn it I hope she gets hit by a bus. She brainwashed our parents with her delusional fantasy that highschool was a place “to grow,” “to blossom,” “to discover one’s self.” How would she know? Yeah she graduated and shit, but for Pete’s sake she only spent one year in highschool! She transferred during her senior year she doesn’t know how terrible highschoolers are.

But then again how would I also know? I spent my entire 17 years of existence homeschooled.

And I hoped it stayed that way.

I make my way to chemistry. I’m already near to being late for class but I don’t give a damn, I’ve already mastered this shit anyways. My tutor back then was utterly cruel and merciless, she’d lecture me about ellipses and triangles and theories and everything else until I swear I could feel my ears bleed. I really hate being advance in studies, but hey, when people think you’re a prodigy you do get some perks.

But sometimes those perks don’t make up for it.

I sound like a fucking whiner, ugh disgusting. I promised myself I’d stop complaining because it’s not like I have other options.

I walk lazily to the doorframe and every pair of eyes is suddenly on me. I make it just in time for the bell. They never get use to me. They’ll always take their time staring and absorbing what I say and do. It’s so damn annoying.

I meet eyes with familiar faces. Or at least the faces of people who try to be familiar with me. I see Troy—or Trevor—I’m not sure, I just know that his name starts with a T. He introduced himself not just 2 weeks ago. He’s smiling at me. Ew. I revert my eyes to someone else’s. I see that Denise girl; I almost smile when I see her face. I can tell by her expression that she hates me; after all, her number one is now reduced to number two because of me. I see more familiar faces, there’s Iris—Ira, uh, I-girl who asked me to join her science club, then Phillip, the guy who hit on me the day I transferred, there’s Brendan—Brian…? Who got into a fight with her girlfriend because he winked at me two days ago. They’re all looking at me expectantly, observingly, as if I’m some sort of endangered creature. I want to fucking break their necks.

God I hate people.
♠ ♠ ♠
the POVs usually change every after chapter