Vivication

chapter 19

“But sometimes you’re enjoyable”

“But sometimes you’re enjoyable”

“But sometimes you’re enjoyable”

I wasn’t able to sleep all night. All because of Veronica freaking Day. I can’t believe I spent lunch with her. And that she was smiling at something that I said. Damn.

I can’t wait to see her.

I park at my usual spot, which naturally isn’t occupied. I have that spot reserved for me thank you very much. I carefully back up my car but a car gets in my way. It’s a silver Mercedes Benz. I’d appreciate its beauty, but it’s getting in the way of me seeing Veronica sooner.

“Hey what the fu—“ yeah seriously what the fuck.

“Mind your mouth, West” what? Who the fuck calls people with their last names?

I look at the driver. Oh shit. It’s our sub chemistry teacher.

“Oh hey man… sorry sir I was in a hurry, nice Benz,” please don’t get me into trouble; I still have to see Veronica.

Play it cool Nate, play it cool. “What happened to your Lambo? Wasn’t it new?”

He eyes my car and then smirks at me, “I prefer individuality,” he parks his car at his usual spot too—beside my spot—and steps out, he gives me a once-over and walks away. Looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed.

I sprint my way to Veronica’s locker; not very cool but I’d honestly do anything just to see her this very moment.

“Hey baby,” someone pulls me into the janitor’s closet. Huh, been a long time since I was alone with somebody here.

The girl pushes me towards the wall and presses her body against me. She starts unbuttoning my jeans and lifts my shirt.

This is sexual assault right?

“Woah there girlie,” I push the girl away from me and open the lights. I don’t know why but I feel like I’m cheating on Veronica.

I recognize the girl. It’s the head cheerleader, Lucy Brown.
“Oh its just you Lucy, what’s up?” I pull down my shirt and button my pants; I don’t want to look like I just had sex when I see Veronica. I don’t want her to get the wrong idea.

Lucy slaps me, right across the face. The fuck is with this bimbo?

“Hey what the fuck Lucy—“ she slaps me again. What the fuck?

She starts crying, “Just me? What’s up? Dammit Nathan! We dated for 2 months and then what? You suddenly don’t call or text me? I thought you loved me! Wasn’t I your baby? We had sex Nathan! You can’t just end it with a no show,” Man, I forgot how crazy this bitch is.

“I know we had sex babe, but you know I have sex with lots girls,” she sobs even louder, damn does she look ugly.

“You love me!” fuck, I wish I hadn’t hooked up with this nut.

“Lucy baby, I never said that, I don’t love you” I never say I love you to a girl. It’s like open sesame; it opens up their crazy.

I open the door and leave. I don’t care if people see me leaving a crying girl. Everyone knows I don’t take girls seriously. Just when I thought I was free of the retarded chick, she pulls me back.

“Nathan please don’t leave me,” ugh. I don’t even bother on replying. I just roll my eyes and hopefully one of her girlfriends will take her away.

We’re now outside of the Janitor’s closet, completely exposed to the student body. Students are watching and whispering to each other, but I don’t see them. I’m too focused on one person mixed in with the onlookers.

Veronica Day.
♠ ♠ ♠
let this be a lesson kids. Be careful who you fuck because one of them might be crazy and then you'd have to deal with their crazy forever. Or worse, you'd get stuck with a crazy wife and crazy babies.