Vivication

chapter 21

Oh Christ my head hurts.

Nathan’s been throwing scrunched up paper balls at me for the past 10 minutes now. Everyone in the room has already noticed except the teacher. How hard is it too notice flying balls of paper thrown across the room?

But what can you expect from a cougar Algebra teacher who seduces good-looking male students?

I decided to sit farthest from Nathan. He knows I like staying away from drama, and after the scene he cause this morning, it’s obvious that I’d stay away from him. I forget how eventful Nathan West’s life is.

“Pssst, Veronica!” oh Christ he still hasn’t given up.

I look around. It’s not like I’m embarrassed or anything, I just want to see how many students are observing my situation. I want to see how much drama the popular Nathan West will cause me.

“Bitch,” excuse me? I look behind to see where the voice came from; it’s Lucy Brown, the girl who was crying over Nathan this morning. I smirk, of course she’d be mad, the boy she oh-so-loves is begging for the attention of another girl. I almost pity her.

I’d love to see her fume and bitch about Nathan and me, but I love not having drama even more.

I raise my hand; I know it’s immature, but I’m sure Ms. Cruz will stop Nathan if I ask her to. I seem to be her favorite female student after all, “Excuse me miss Cruz—“

“Oh great now she’s gonna show off how smart she is,” I glare at bimbo Brown. Damn are you a bitchy. Thanks a lot Nathan.

“Now now Lucy, we all know Veronica’s smart. No need to bash her, she’s just like the rest of you. Only she studies harder,” thanks for trying to cool her down Ms. Cruz, but I’m afraid it’s too late for that.

“Well actually,” I stand and face the class, “I don’t study hard. In fact, I don’t study at all. You all know I’m homeschooled right? Well my tutor was Asian so I was obviously taught much more advance lessons,” I was never the type to boast, but damn do I want to show Brown the mess she’s gotten herself into.

She cackles, “Oh so you’re saying you eat rice and do Asian stuff?” some equally bitchy girls laugh with her.

“What I’m saying is that I’m not half-baked like you,” I smirk. It’s true after all.

She stands, “what are you trying to say?”

I smile, “if you were twice as smart as you are now, you’d still be stupid,” the class gasps while her mouth falls open. I wish a fly would fly inside and choke her.

She slaps me right across the face.

That’s it.

I raise my hand as if to slap her right back; I make it slow so that she would be able to catch my arm and get distracted. She does.

“Not so great now huh—“ I kick her. Right at her stomach.

She tumbles backward and falls on the ground near the teacher’s table. I lift the trashcan near it and dump it all over her.

I loom over her; “Now you look as trashy you are on the outside like you are inside,”

The bell rings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Veronica the badass.

lol Veronica's right. Having Asian teachers are hard.
i'm 15 and i'm already taught chemistry, advance algebra and geometry.

how fun.