Vivication

chapter 23

Detention? I’m going to monitor students in detention? My father has crossed the fucking line. First he asks me to teach chemistry to mangy little highschool students and now he asks me to monitor the unruly mangy little highschool students? Fuck I’m not even getting paid!

I will fucking murder someone.

The dismissal bell rings. I should be getting my keys and preparing to leave by now but nooooo. Bullshit. Dammit let’s just get this fucking over with. I angrily walk to… wait. Where do I walk to? Jesus fucking Christ dad didn’t even tell me where the hell detention was.

I pass by Mr. Rutherford, the history teacher, “hey tell me where detention is,” he looks at me offensively; fuck you I’m not in the mood to pretend to be nice.

He narrows his eyes, “you ought to give me respect, you’re still nothing more than a college freshman,”

Oh Christ, “Respect? Sorry but I don’t respect teachers who fuck their students,” yeah I do my research. I am a huge fan of black mailing after all.

He’s horrified; you can practically see it on his ugly face, “what? I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” oh please you’re as guilty as can be.

I’d love to ruin Rutherford’s life but I have detention to attend to, “Just tell me where the damn classroom detention is being held,” yeah he should learn by now that I’m not someone he should fucking mess with.

He laughs awkwardly, “u-oh, at my history classroom, haha”

“What? Then why aren’t you monitoring them?”

“Oh uh I have…um… someone to meet…”

I roll my eyes and slowly walk away “oh yeah let me guess, the student you’re fucking right?”

Damn is every teacher here going to dump his or her responsibilities on me?

A girl suddenly blocks my way, “oh my gosh I’m so sorry!” yeah sure you are.

“oh Mr. Prince! I didn’t know it was—“ oh please that’s the oldest trick in the book.

I glare at the girl, “get out of my way,”

She doesn’t, “but—“

I elbow her, “I said get out of my way!” Christ I am going to burn this school with everyone in it.

Someone taps my shoulder.

“Excuse me,”

Jesus Christ isn’t it obvious enough that I am not in the mood to talk?

“WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW?” I can practically hear my voice echo through these halls.

“Where’s detention?”

I look at the person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh.

It’s Veronica Day.

All the anger and frustration is now being flushed out of my body and is replaced by embarrassment, “Rutherford’s classroom,”

“Thanks. You can continue screaming at people now,” she turns and walks away.

I should get to detention now.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah Sean, you should.

i changed Nathan's POV from verdana to lucida-console. i thought verdana and arial were too similar so yeah