Status: updates whenever!

Just Another Love Story About Matt

Tingly Feelings

It's been almost two months since the first day of school and nothing has changed between you and Matt. He still aggravates you to no end, but you don't know why.
Every day he turns around right before the bell rings and reminds you that you haven't called him yet.
"I know you still have that pencil," he chuckles. "You just don't want to admit it." He walks off with a smirk.
You want to hate him, and you begin to, but when he flashes his adorable dimples at you and flexes his muscles, your insides melt.
You won't admit it, but that pencil is right where you left it, on the floor under your desk.
**
It's a Friday and you are walking out to your car after school and notice a flyer flapping in the wind underneath your windshield wiper.
"AVENGED SEVENFOLD LIVE AT CLUB UNDERGROUND SATURDAY NIGHT 11pm." It reads. You turn it around and there is a message scrawled on the back.
"My band is playing Club Underground at 10 on Saturday. I'd love to see you there. -Matt."
There is a ticket and a backstage pass under the other wiper. You roll your eyes and crumple the flyer up, tossing it onto your passenger seat. That boy is relentless! You get in the car and speed home, contemplating whether you should go.
One show couldn't hurt, could it?
**
You wake up on Saturday morning around 10 and get dressed for work. At 11:30 you drive to the chain restaurant every teenager starts out on and go through the normal routine of frying calorie rich food and dealing with rude customers.
The clock finally strikes 8 and you are out of there. You drive home and shower off the smell of deep fried shit, scrubbing yourself with coconut scented body soap and using more than the recommended amount of conditioner so your hair is silky smooth.
It is 9:30 when you get out and you stand in front of your closet for a good 20 minutes just trying to decide what to wear.
You wonder if you'll run into Matt and your heart flutters.
You groan and fall onto your back on the bed.
"I can't like Matt," you whisper. "He's totally not my type." But your heart betrays your mind as it flutters again when you think of his dimples and his voice. You wonder if he is a good singer or not.
By the time you pick out an outfit and begin doing your hair it is almost 10:15. You end up wearing a tight "Ride the Lightning" Metallica shirt and electric blue skinny jeans. You blow dry your hair and style your bangs so they flip. You cake on some black eyeliner and finish it off with some bright blue mascara, making your eyes pop.
You look at the clock and your heart jumps as you realize the time. You get into your car and drive to the club. You park and walk into the front, freaking out a bit because you don't want to be carded.
"Y/N!!" A deep voice calls your name, and you turn around to see Matt and three other guys strolling toward you with big goofy smiles on their faces.
"You came!" Matt says, surprised. He picks you up into a bear hug and spins you around.
"Woah dude! Hands off the merchandise!" You squeal.
"I knew you couldn't resist me. You look great," he chuckles and whispers in your ear then sets you down.
You try to hide your blush as you introduce yourself to the other guys standing behind Matt.
"I'm Zacky," the shortest one says. He has electric green eyes rimmed with pink eyeliner and a septum piercing he pulls off well.
"Hi Zacky," you say shaking his hand.
"I'm Syn, but you can call me Brian," the next one says. You notice how pretty his hair is, raven black and shiny, stylishly spiked and tousled.
You shake his hand as well.
"I'm The Reverend, but you can call me anytime!" The next one says. He is freakishly tall, towering above Matt, who was previously the tallest guy you've known. He is intimidating, but his crystal blue eyes have an aura of trust about them, making you like him more than the other two, and his smile is brilliant.
"Don't take him seriously, Y/N. He's a big goofball," Matt says, elbowing his buddy.
"I may be a goofball, but I sure get me more pussy than Matt does! You can call me Jimmy."
Matt's face reddens and he punches Jimmy in the arm, making Jimmy angry. Jimmy launched himself at Matt and before you knew it, they were rolling on the ground hitting and cursing each other.
"Come on you fuck heads!" Zacky yelled.
"Not again!" Brian followed, grabbing Jimmy off of Matt.
You giggle as Jimmy stands up and sticks his tongue at Matt.
Matt brushes himself off and takes your hand, or tries to because you pull it out of his grip, leaving a hurt looking in his green eyes.
The look he gives you leaves a pit in your stomach and you think to yourself, it's just a hand hold. What could it hurt?
And you grab his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!! Comment, recommend and subscribe pretty please? :p