Status: updates whenever!

Just Another Love Story About Matt

And He Ruined It

Matt's hand is rough and calloused against yours, his fingers wrap around yours and you feel strangely content in his embrace.
Matt leads you to the front row and commands you to stay there so the group can go get ready to preform. As the show begins, you find yourself enjoying the music and enjoying the bands passion.
Brian's fingers flow over the strings like a river flows over rocks. Jimmy becomes an extension of his drum set, becoming a part of the beat as his double bass pumps your heart for you. Zacky's guitar takes control of him and he pounds the strings like a professional. And when Matt takes the mic, the most gorgeous sound comes from his vocal cords and you melt. You begin to sway to the beat as Matt's lyrics flow over you, twisting your fingers in your hair and swinging your hips.
Matt's voice is deep and gravely and his screams are perfect.
Matt catches your eye and points to you, beckoning you on stage.
You look around and point to yourself, mouthing "me?"
Matt chuckles and nods, holding out his hand.
He continues to sing without faltering once as he pulls you up onto the speaker and wraps his arm around your shoulder and begins swaying left and right.
You slide your hand in his back pocket and sway with him, really liking the way he makes you feel.
**
After the show you head backstage with the guys. The club is more like a large coffee house and there are sofas and coffee tables scattered around a tv in the back.
Matt pulls you onto a sofa and hands you a red cup. You take it and lean your head against his shoulder. He smells like sweat and alcohol. You sip from your cup, unsure of what is in it but it tastes sweet and alcoholic, but kind of yummy.
"I knew you'd fall for me," Matt chuckles in your ear.
You giggle as he wraps his thick arm around your shoulders and snuggles closer to you.
The guys laugh and talk and discover there is a play station connected to the tv and they begin to play some violent game, laughing and shouting at each other.
You finish your drink and have to pee, so you stand up and stretch.
"Where ya going beautiful?" Matt asks.
"Gotta pee," you reply.
"Hurry back," Matt winks, setting off butterflies in your stomach.
You leave the back room and search for the restroom, turning down four hallways before you see a sign.
You finish your business and wash your hands, studying yourself in the mirror and adjusting your hair and makeup before leaving.
On the way back you get lost twice before you finally find the door to the back room.
It seems quiet as you push the door open and peer inside.
You walk in to see Zacky and Syn straddled by girls, who they are, you don't know but both are in the middle of a deep make out session. Jimmy is no where to be found, but your heart drops when your eyes come to Matt.
There is also a girl on his lap, her tongue down his throat, his hands on her hips gently dry humping her.
You gasp, pulling his attention away from her. He looks at you horrified and pushes the girl off his lap, standing up and reaching towards you.
"Shit! Y/N it's not what it looks like! I swear!!" He shouts.
"Really?! Cause it sure looks like your fixing to fuck her!" You shout and turn to walk out the door, tears streaming down your face, your heart in pieces.
As you walk away you hear Matt yelling from the room and hear the door open and shut. You look behind to see him running toward you, but you start sprinting, hating yourself for even coming here. Hating him for pulling you in and opening up.
You get into your car and angrily drive home. Once you arrive you wash the crap off your face, put on pajamas and throw yourself into bed. Tears still flowing.
Sometimes it really pays to listen to your brain and not your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Juts had a sudden spark of inspiration to hammer out some new material so here ya go!!
As always, feel free to comment, recommend and subscribe! :*