Status: 1/1.

Tights

1/1.

“Come on babe, it’s not that bad,”

John looked at himself in the mirror, scowl on his face. It was bad enough that he had to wear a bright green tunic, but the tights too?! No.

“You’re a really bad liar, Gaskarth, you know that?” John growled.

“And you look absolutely edible in tights, did you know that?” Alex grinned, winking dramatically, “and ouch for using my surname,”

The blush that rose to John’s cheeks did nothing to lessen his scowl. John loved acting with all his heart, especially in the college drama productions he took part in, but there was no way he was going out on stage in front of hundreds of fellow students looking like this. Screw Peter Pan.

“I can’t do this, Lex,” John sighed.

John inhaled sharply as Alex stepped up close behind him, but relaxed as his boyfriend slid his arms around his waist, resting his chin on John’s shoulder.

“Yes, you can. You’re going to go out there and be the best fucking Peter Pan this college has ever seen,” Alex said warmly.

“But…”

“No buts. Unless it’s your butt, which I entirely intend on biting after you’re finished here tonight,” Alex smirked.

“Alex!” John hissed, whirling round in Alex’s arms.

Alex just laughed, holding John a little tighter.

“I’m serious. Have you any idea how incredible your ass looks in these? I’m going to be fighting guys off of you,” Alex said, smiling.

John blushed again, but smiled back this time.

“Well the only guy I want is you,” John murmured.

“Good. Because I don’t share,” Alex grinned.

John rolled his eyes slightly but leant his head down, lightly pressing his lips to his boyfriend’s. Alex made a content noise, tilting his head up to kiss him harder, making John relax into his arms completely. This was one of the many reasons John had fallen in love with Alex – Alex’s kisses always made any situation better. 3 years strong, and John was still as affected by those kisses as ever. What could he say? Anything Alex Gaskarth did made him weak at the knees.

Three knocks on the door and the call for ‘5 minutes until show time!’ brought John back to his senses, and Alex pulled away, tugging John’s bottom lip between his teeth in the process, making the taller boy moan softly.

“Easy there tiger, those tights will definitely show your boner,” Alex teased.

“Shut up. It’s your fault,” John whined.

Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts. Think…Pat in a dress.

Yup, that’s done it.

“Oh I’m fully aware of that,” Alex snickered, “I just don’t think your mum really wants to see it,”

“I hate you,” John grumbled.

Alex just laughed, pecking a kiss to his lips before letting John out of his arms. John just about managed not to whine in protest.

“Break a leg. I’ll be waiting for you after,” Alex said, smiling, “once your adoring fans have finished with you, of course,”

John rolled his eyes, but smiled.

“You’re ridiculous,” John muttered.

“Maybe, but I’m still going to be the one that tears those wonderful tights off with my teeth,” Alex grinned.

Now that was a good thought.

“GET OFF YOUR KNEES GASKARTH! WE NEED JOHN NOW!”

Damn it Garrett.

“I don’t know why people think I’m the one that would be on my knees,” Alex grumbled, making John laugh.

“Because you’re a complete cock slut?” John offered.

Alex thought about for a couple of seconds, before shrugging.

“Eh, only for you,” Alex grinned.

That was good to know.

“Thanks for being here before the show. I really needed it,” John said softly.

“Anything for you. Now get out there before Garrett tears me a new one,” Alex mused.

John laughed, leaning down to kiss Alex one last time, before leaving Alex in the dressing room. Sure enough, his cast mates were waiting outside for him.

“I told you those tights would work magic,” Kennedy grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was just a fun one ^_^
Not really sure where it came from haha, but I wanted to post something new on my birthday!
That, and Forever Young. keeps posting all these magnificent Alex/John one-shots and I got inspired :)
So yeah...hope you enjoyed it!

Feedback is welcome!

xo