Status: Finished!

What's So Good About Picking Up the Pieces?

Loverboy

Kellin’s POV:

Vic and I spent the afternoon wrapped in each other’s arms. We stayed in the spot I had found and watched the sun set together. It was the first time in as long as I can remember that I felt peace. A giant weight was lifted off my shoulders, and being with Vic made me feel safer than I ever have before.

I’ll still always have my problems, I still have depression and anxiety and I’ll always have my self-harm scars along with the scars Nikon gave me, but now I know that we can work past these together. It seems like an unspoken rule between Vic and I, that we’ll help each other through anything and everything.

Vic helped me get my life back together, and even if I’m not completely there yet I’m still on the right path.

He asked me to be his boyfriend that night, I agreed without any hesitation and we shared another kiss. Thankfully neither of us ran away this time.

---

The next few months went by quickly without any conflict. Vic told his parents about our relationship and they were really accepting of it. My mom had come home a few times since then but I had avoided her, I’d been staying at Vic’s most nights anyways. I became really close friends with Vic’s friends and I finally felt accepted in school. The end of the school year approached quickly, and I knew that Vic was graduating this year. He had been applying to colleges and got accepted into a few. We went to look at a few nearby, and he ended up deciding on the campus that was right in town.

Vic’s graduation was great, we had a huge party in his backyard and all of his family and friends were there. The summer went by smoothly and before I knew it, it was time for me to start my senior year and Vic to start his freshman year in college.

We had stuck together through all of this and only ended up getting closer than I could have ever imagined. I finally found out what it was like to have a real relationship, to really love somebody and to really be loved by them.

We have a lot of adventures ahead of us, but for now I’m just going to enjoy each and every day with the man I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it. Done.

My first completed fanfiction. It feels weird knowing I won't be writing this again... The story is like my baby ;-; Please let me know what you think in the comments.

I know it might seem like it ended quickly and abruptly, but I did it that way purposely. It leaves room for a sequel if people want one but It still ties up all the loose ends that I left.

So leave in the comments what you think and weather or not you'd read a sequel.

Keep an eye out for my other fanfictions and new ones i'll be starting. c:

xoxo
Kristie