Status: Just for fun...

The Trouble I Gave Green Day When I Came Around

ZOMG ITS DADDY!!!

I decided against going up to Billie Joe Armstrong's front door, knocking, and, when he answered, scream, "ZOMG ITS DADDY!!!" at the top of my lungs. I would get, like, arrested or something. So, I called my lawyer and let him handle it. Well, actually, he was mom's lawyer, but, whatever. And...about my mom, well, to say we got along was totally wrong. I was rebellious, spirited, and I never wanted to stay in the same place for too long. My mom was more deeply rooted, wanted the same, simple things day in and day out. We lived in the slums of town, my mom worked in a liquor store, I skipped school, smoked, drank, and partied. I was adventurous, I wanted life to be full of excitement, while Mom wanted everything to stay the same. She hated change.
She never approved of my partying, drinking, and smoking, so we didn't get along. At all. I liked Avril Lavigne and The Sex Pistols; she liked Beethoven. Seriously, Beethoven. It was just...yeah.
So, about a week after I called Mom's lawyer, he called me back. He said that Billie wanted to meet me. In fact, he had suggested that I spend a couple of weeks at his house with his wife, Adrienne, and his two sons, Joey and Jakob. I agreed immediately. I was so excited to meet him. After 22 years, I was going to have a father. I couldn't wait.
My friend Karen, from Starbucks, said that I shouldn't get my hopes up, y'know, maybe we wouldn't get along or whatever. My other friend, Melissa, said that his family might hate me. But I ignored both of them. I would make this work. I was sure of it.
My lawyer, a sixty-something baldy named Ronald Curtis, went to Billie's house with me. It was a Wednesday, I think. I had a couple of suitcases packed in the trunk of my Chevy, just in case all went well. I parked in front of a hug-ass house. It was two stories tall, with a light tan paint job, a clean lawn, and a black mailbox. The whole layout of it was perfect. It was...rich, y'know?
Ronnie and I walked up the sidewalk (it was made of small red tiles), up to the front door. I pressed the tiny doorbell. It opened up almost instantly, and I saw a beautiful woman with long, black hair, a long, v-neck sweater and bootleg jeans smiling at us.
"Hello! You must be Mr. Curtis! And this must be Mandy! It's so nice to meet you, darling, I'm Adrienne," Adrienne extended her hand to Ronnie, then to me. He nails were perfectly painted in blood red. I could tell her expression was a little fake, probably because she didn't want me to get to know the real family just yet. Maybe they're a bunch of circus clowns, or something. Haha, never mind.
"Hi, its really nice to meet you, too, Adrienne," I say to her, smiling. Adrienne led us into the house. The entryway was painted white, with a table underneath the landing of the stairs. The floor was hardwood. I put my purse down on the table and followed Adrienne into the living room. She let us sit down on a plush sofa and gave us both a glass of lemonade.
Adrienne went over to the staircase and called, "Billie, dear! They've arrived!"
Oh, yeah. So fake.
"What?" I heard a male voice from upstairs call.
"Our guests are here!"
"Kay! Be down in a sec!"
Adrienne turned to Ronnie and me and smiled. "I'm sorry, my husband's a little anxious to meet you, Mandy. He had no idea that you were even born until Mr. Jennings, our lawyer called us last week."
At that, I saw a short, dark-haired man descend the stairs. He had a cigarette sticking out of his mouth, the sleeves of his red t-shirt were rolled up, revealing many tattoos (I'll have to get a better look at them while he's sleeping. Oh, yeah, I am a stalker. You probably guessed that by now), and his jet-black hair was sticking up all over the place.
Adrienne looked horrified. It was obvious her little plan to seem perfect was thrown out the door without so much as one goodbye. Billie kissed his wife on the cheek, with her glaring at him, then turned to Ronnie and me. "Oh, hi."
♠ ♠ ♠
Little longer than the rest of the chapters will be, but oh well. What do y'all think so far? Comments? Suggestions? I love feedback :3

-Crys