Status: Just for fun...

The Trouble I Gave Green Day When I Came Around

Thats Not Your Head Thats Pounding

I stare at Billie for for a moment before responding, "Hi! Its so nice to finally meet you, I, um, didn't even know you existed," I laugh a bit at the end, and so does Billie. He extends his hand to me and I shake it. He smiles at me with kind eyes that crinkle arouns the corners. His eyes are very green, kind of a jade color.
"Um, if it means anything to you, I am truly sorry for my not being there for you. I wish I could've been, but your mother never contacted me after...y'know, what happened," Billie says, and I can tell that he's sincere. He really means it.
"Well, I didn't even know I had a father up until a few weeks ago, so you're not alone," I grin as I speak.
Adrienne clears her throat. "Well, uh, wouldn't stay with us, Mandy? We'd love to have a girl in the house for once, and maybe we can get to know each other better?"
Judging by what I have seen so far, Adrienne doesn't seem to mind that her husband is the father of someone else's child. Gee, I hope it didn't happen while they were married.
"I'd love to stay-" I begin.
"Good! Billie, would you help Mandy with her bags?" Its obvious Adrienne already knew I'd be staying here...she just wanted to make sure Ronnie and Billie knew, I guess.
Billie and I walk outside to my car and he carries my two suitcases and backpack. I take my purse. He shows me the guest room I'll be sleeping in. The walls are white with blue curtains. There's a queen bed, a desk, and an attached bathroom. Luxury at its finest.
Dinner is at six; Adrienne made a point of telling me that. I meet their sons, er, my half-brothers, Joey and Jakob. They both seem charming, even though I only meet them for about 10 seconds. They had some very important video games to play.
At dinner, Adrienne, or Adie, insists I tell her and Billie about my life. So, I do. When I get bored, Billie tells me about his music career, in which we get into a deep discussion about. I play guitar; mom taught me.
At around 11, I go upstairs to my room to sleep. Ah, sleep...can somebody define that word again? BecUse the next morning I awaken to someone pounding loudly and obnoxiously on the drums, along with someone else cussing ( I am guessing the drum player) out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler, sorry guys :(