We Belong Way Down Below

Interview

"We moved into the house in December of 2009. And we left in July of the next year. We told people we left because the neighborhood wasn't working out. So many lies were made to cover what really happened in that house..But those lies couldn't change anything and couldn't make us forget what happened to all of us.

Living in that house tore all of us apart. It killed some of us and it left my sister insane. We tried to run away from it but we couldn't. There was nowhere to run when the memories would rush back and follow us. We moved all over and no matter what we did the past always came after us. One by one it torn us down and ripped us away from who we were. " I read aloud from my book.

"What of your little brother? Nobody has seen him in years." The reporter sat across from me with pity all over her pale face.

I looked down at my hands and closed my eyes. Painful memories played behind my eyelids like a movie.

"Cassandra?"

"He died. A year after we left."

"But there is no records of his death?" She questioned.

"He died on the inside. And then he left. Nobody has seen him since." I told the one lie I had most issues saying. He really was dead.

"Have you been back to that house since you moved?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the new story! I needed a new ghost story hhaha :)

Rate? Subscribe? Comment?