Gensokyo Diaries VII: Chen

Letter From Chen III: Goodbye Reimu

Hello, this is Chen again and Reimu is dying. She's very sick and she may not survive long enough to see Yukari coming back, if she is. She's in the hospital right now,for good.She won't be coming home. Reimu was given medicines and what not but they didn't make her better, they made her sicker and her hair turned white. After awhile, the doctors did all they could and we were getting ready to say goodbye. Reimu wasn't getting better and Ran had to tell us. This was it, Reimu was going away to the sky with all of the others and maybe Yukari, too. Today, we're going to see her and tell her how much we love her and to tell her that we'll miss her. It's raining outside and my tears are mussing the paper and ink.

Yukari-shama, please come home, please! I don't want Reimu to die! I want us all to be together forever. You promised we would! I miss you, Yukari, please come back.

----橙
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Chen,

Sweetheart, I've come back to you and Reimu will be alright. I missed you and I am sorry I've put you all through hell my prolonged absence. Pretty soon, we'll get a big house and will live in the countryside. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I know you would.

-八雲 紫