Dreams

1/1

Yes, My Chemical Romance was nearing the end of one of its longer tours, and the band members could not be more thankful for a few days off. The five of them were currently sat in Mikey and Ray's room. Bob and Ray each holding a Nintendo DS as they sat on the sofa; the familiar Pokémon music playing from them both as they battled. Frank was laid across Mikey on one of the twin beds as they watched some old episode of Doctor Who, and Gerard? Well, Gerard was laid on the other bed, barely able to keep his eyes open. It had definitely been a long tour so far.
Gerard would swear on his life for many years to come that he only shut his eyes for a second, just a second before he was transported into the wonderful dream world that awaited, with a dream he would tell others about for a very long time after.
"Okay, so this is a little weird," Gerard murmured as he walked through the grassy field towards the longer grass "I wonder where everyone is,".
"Woah there!" came a man's voice as someone grabbed Gerard from behind, pulling him away from the tall grass.
"Who do you think you-" Gerard started to say but gawped when he turned and finally looked at who he was talking to; a large blue police box standing not too far away.

"Well Gerard, people often call me The Doctor," he smiled, adjusting his bow tie a little ad pulling at his jacket.

"As I was going to say, you might not want to go walking through that long grass yet, you'll need some friends to help you with that," he grinned.
With that, The Doctor withdrew six pokéballs, handing them to Gerard. Still gawping, the red haired male threw all six pokéballs into the air, letting the Pokémon fall from inside.
"Now, we took the liberty of picking some Pokémon we thought you might like for your adventure," smiled a woman, so obviously The Doctor's companion, although Gerard couldn't quite remember her name.
Six Pokémon stood in front of him and he could see exactly why The Doctor and his companion had picked them for him. The first of all was a tiny little jack-o-lantern with a cute little face.
"This guys is Pumpkaboo, he's just like-"
"Frank," Gerard said as The Doctor gave him a knowing smile.
Gerard could see his friends in the Pokémon that had been chosen for him, that was for sure. The large grumpy frog with sound speakers covering it's body, the bull with the afro, the flaming unicorn... But the last two he couldn't quite place and The Doctor could sense it.
"So you've got Pumpkaboo for Frank, Seismitoad for Bob, Bouffalant for Ray and Rapidash for Mikey," The Doctor said, pointing to each of the Pokémon in turn.
"So who are these two?" Gerard asked, pointing to what looked like a fox in a dress first.
"Really Gerard? You have to ask?" smirked The Doctor.
"A Delfox has a magic wand of fire, it has red hair and it's wearing a dress," The Doctor smiled before adding "If you played a mage in bedknobs and broomsticks-"
"Dungeons and Dragons," Gerard interrupted.
"-Then this would be your Pokémon," The Doctor said, continuing as if Gerard hadn't spoken at all.
"So this is the Pokémon for me?" Gerard asked as The Doctor nodded.
"And what about this little guy?" the singer asked, looking down at the brown fox with a white fluffy neck.
"Ah, now eevee here. He's the special member of our team for you. Eevee can evolve into many different things, much like your band. When it is an Eevee, it reacts to the emotions you feed into it, the time you spend with it, how you act around it. Eevee changes and evolves to fit the needs of those around it. Definitely like your band," The Doctor smiled.
Gerard was beaming now. He was going to go on an adventure with these six, he was going to explore the world.
"Oh, be careful with your Delfox Gerard, I have his friend with me, Ms. Delfox, she'll be making her appearance sooner or later," The Doctor smiled enigmatically.
~~~~~
"Gee for fuck sake stop it," Bob finally shouted, waking Gerard from his dream.
"The fuck were you dreaming about?" Ray asked with a smirk.
"You were shouting 'Frank use whip attack'," Mikey chuckled.
"And who's Ms. Delfox?" Frank added in for good measure.
"It was an amazing dream guys," Gerard grinned before starting to tell his band mates of the best dream he's had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! It was a cute bit of fun and a nice thing to get me back into writing. You may see more of me from now on ;)