When You & I Collide

Evie Moved to London a year ago cutting all ties with her abusive Ex fiance. She's been on a slippery slope ever since. But what happens when she is handed an opportunity to work with the demanding frustrating rising star that is Tom Hardy. With her stubborn attitude to men, and his chauvanistic ways how will they cope together?
  1. The beginning
  2. Moving day.
    'Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only love can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that...'
  3. Lonely
    Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.
  4. Relationship status
    When I met, I only glimpsed the first page...for you are a whole book...
  5. The morning after
    What in the world is a hangover cure?
  6. Dwelling on old flames
    when one door closes, another opens.
  7. the anxious meeting
    our anxieties does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrows, but empties today of it's strengths.
  8. Rock Bottom
    And then I fell apart, and it was the most beautiful moment ever, because right then, I realised i could put all the broken peices back together, where i wanted them.
  9. Time apart
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder
  10. Home
    People travel the world in search of what we call home.
  11. Betrayal, Mixed Emotions and alcohold do not mix
  12. Rcok bottom 2
  13. Rock Bottom 3
  14. Rage.
    Anger is useful only to a certain point. After that, it becomes rage, and rage will make you careless.
  15. Let it all out
    Sometimes it’s good to let it consume you for a while. Once you let the poison out, you can truly start to rebuild.
  16. Going home
    Life takes you to exciting places, love takes you home
  17. Desire
    Make me feel like I am a river, and you have been thirsty all your life
  18. The storm after the calm