Status: not completed, please give feedback

The LSD Diaries

Part 3

Start:

Its four am and I am currently cohabitating my door room with a semi psychotic female with violent tendencies. Its not so much that I am afraid she will hurt me but more that the infrastructure of the dorm will be compromised by her incredible strength induced by a love for her father and a hatred for the lack of welcoming warmth she whished she had received from the masses upon her coming to university.

Both her and me are under heavy influences of alcohol and I am using psychedelics, per the norm. Our intoxication originated from 4 long hours downtown working the bars for all they we’re worth. The Olympics we’re playing in the background on the hd lcd tvs and the general attitude of the bar was one of both merriment and violence, a odd but common combo if you ask me.

I’m not quite sure yet what struck me so deeply about tonight. Maybe it was the general apathy of the bar’s constituents towards the entire existence outside of it’s walls. A homeless man sat outside the door and begged me for coins but I had to save up for my gin and tonics. Maybe that’s just life. Regardless I felt like a goblin and I think the rest of us were too. Standing there, drinking cheap liquor mixed with cheap generic soda in cheap plastic solo cups, like toy soldiers for the next cheers sitcom. It made no sense but I liked it. that’s what scared me. Not that it made no sense but that I liked it.

Stop:
♠ ♠ ♠
Postnote: easily the weakest conceptual piece to date.