Status: not completed, please give feedback

The LSD Diaries

Part 4

Start:

Taking into consideration my severe mental state at this hour of night I feel I should go ahead and apologize for the next few lines. You’re only reading them because I had a very amusing thought pass through my head about stealing time from people that they could never get back. Like mugging them of their time. I don’t think I could time travel. I have this sort of attachment to the present like a person has for the home team or maybe if he drives a diesel, this country. But wit like that wont get you very far into the whole time travel society especially when you drive up to their convention in a diesel. Either way back to time theft, the serious national crises, I began to think of how my life is much like an hourglass. I recognize that this is not a new metaphor I just created to summarize the time I have to exist but it’s the best one so fuck it.

There’s only two, (there’s a lot actually. Don’t trust people when they say “there’s only”), ways to look at the grains of sand as they fall to bottom. Maybe you look at the sand as being lost. This therefore your time on earth is constantly being lost. That’s a nifty thought because it implies that you should be able to find that time again if you look hard enough, memory. But the idea that time is lost also gives the illusion that we had this time ever at all. That it was ever really our time as individuals but not just the cataclysmic tsunami of energy that owns this time and that we are merely along for the ride. You can take this as a “fuck it man, cool” revelation or look deeper into this tsunami. Down to the core where the granite melts and crackles creating vibrations of time and matter that annually causes tragedy along the coastline of existence. Think about this while I throw another idea at you. The fact that there “is” means that there can not, “not”. I cant claim to know if there ever “wasn’t” but I do know there never “wont” be again, at least. Maybe its too bold to claim immortality through semantics but reason is reason and I cant help but reason that there is a wall out there containing all of us much like the glass of the hourglass. Wherever there is a barrier there must also be another side, and I really, really, want to be the first one there, if it hasn’t been smashed down already.
If you lost me there don’t worry. I did too. I don’t even know why you read it. I was simply trying to steal some more time.

Stop: