Status: (: :) -CJ

Blueberry Muffins

Prologue

The setting: wind blew through the trees leaves, making melodies, outside. The sky was orange, purple, blue, and pink. The living room consisted of all kinds of oak furniture and knock-off designer couches and rugs. Vases sat on the mantle place. The fire roared with colors of red, orange, yellow, and blue and ambers flew onto the logs below it. The logs were burnt black on top, yet the bottoms were colored a milk chocolate brown.

The protagonist: he sat to the left of the fire with a cup of cocoa and papers sprawled out around him. His eyes reflected the fire, but still held there hazel color (that had brown, blue, and green sprinkled in like a cupcake). His copper-tented brown hair rested on his forehead while he rustled through his papers.

The papers: each paper around him had a specific purpose. Each page held information for midterms that were not easy to decipher as a junior student in high school. Pre-calculus seemed to jump to and from the papers to his eyesand back. Agriscience captured less attention than that because he was an excellent science student. The last six pages were filled with valuable information on history, geography, English, Literature, physical health, and Spanish. Eight pages held half his future, and he new it.

The time: midterms were that following Monday. It was only five in the afternoon on that Friday. Three days to study. Three days to make a decision. Three days until the future turned. But December was a piece of work.

Question: who was this male that sat in a living room on a December night, studying three days before his future?

Answer: his name was Randell Zion, but let's just call him "Randy".
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an original work of unluckyducky14 (me) and the reader (you) cannot use this story unless given permission. Plagiarism is just not right.-CJ