Status: Trigger warning.

The Roof

This is it.

Today was the day that I was to forget about everyone, and everything. Today was the day that I make my pain go away.

I am sick of all the bullying, and being taken for granted. I am sick of being told about how happy I used to be. I just want this to end.

I want these worthless feelings to go away. I just want to be the old me again, and the only way that is going to happen is if I am not here anymore.

I went out the back and grabbed the ladder and set it up just under my roof. When I was little I loved it up there. There wasn't much to see except the sunset. I looked at the time on my phone. 4:30pm no one will be home for another hour, and sunset is in 10 minutes.

"Good." I thought. "I will get to see one last beautiful thing before I die."

I looked out onto the horizon. The sun was making it's decent. I stood up to the ledge and looked out over my lawn. I looked at my NANs flowers, and her vegetable garden. I felt tears come to my eyes as I thought of her.

My nan. The one person who has been there for me my whole life. The one person I could never live without. The woman who raised me and taught me right from wrong. I looked down and caught a glimpse of her roses.

I took a step closer to the edge to have a better look at her rose bush. I peered over the edge and looked at her flowers. I saw the beauty in them. I smiled down and thought of the wonderful woman who had planted these flowers.

I took a step back from the side of the roof, and decided I wanted to see my nan one last time. To make sure this is what I wanted. That I truly wanted to die. I headed back to the ladder.

As I began to make my decent, my foot slipped. I fell back off the ladder and smashed my head to the ground. I remember hearing voices, screaming and crying.

But the last thing I remember is thinking. "This is what I originally wanted".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, for anybody who is thinking about commuting suicide, try thinking about that one thing that is truly important to you. Mine is my nana, and I know I must keep living for her.

I know this is also poorly written.

Please comment and let me know what you think.