‹ Prequel: Drugged
Sequel: Chained
Status: Drabble/Complete/Finished

Alive

We were so alive...

Image

‘’I don’t want to see you anymore. I want to close my eyes and sleep forever, knowing you are out there, alive and well. Then I will be able to sleep and let go of you.

You are so beautiful, just like how you were back then, when we were young. We were writing our names on the walls hoping for our love to be eternal and it was. I still think of the yellow painted wall outside our old high school where I had written ‘’Milena and Alexandrei’’ with a black spray and you had written ‘’forever together’’ with a red one under our names.

You remind me of a time when we were so alive and young. We were so beautiful, but now the only beautiful thing is the idea of what we don't have anymore. You still remain like you were but you never 'changed' me and now I have to say goodbye to you.

Don’t be sad my love, because the years I spend loving you brought roses to my heart, red and so alive, like they had a life of their own. My own rose has withered though, and my life is slipping away like sand through my slender and weak fingers.

Come to me, my love. I know you can still hear my voice in the wind. I know how much the demon in you is yearning for my blood, the contract had been sealed since years ago and now it’s time for me to pay the price. You need my blood, my sweet demon, and I need the redemption only you can give me so don’t cry for me because you will set me free of these chains that bind me to another man.

The contract is ready to be filled. You saved me from loneliness when I asked you to and now that I’m slowly dying you can come and take my blood. It will finally ease your hunger, and the burning sensation in your throat will disappear when you drink it.

Spread your wings and fly home, Alexandrei. Fly to where my heart is and kiss my wounds with your poisonous lips. Give me your poison and you will receive once again my endless love and my sacred blood.

I’m yours Alexandrei, now and forever.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
Written in letter format, and now I wonder:
Did I shake your heart?