Pushing and Pulling Me Down

little red radke and the big bad fuentes

I'm rushing through the halls, trying to get to my class before he gets to me first. The bruises finally healed from last time he beat me up. I honestly don't know why he beats on me, I did nothing wrong.

What I mean by "he" I mean Mike Fuentes the younger brother of my ex boyfriend Vic. Why am I afraid of him? Oh, it's because he's bigger, stronger, and taller than me. It's not fair to be honest because I never did anything to him, or to his brother! We broke up because Vic cheated on me! I don't cheat, and that's a fact.

As I'm walking to my class, at a very fast pace, and with my bad luck, I run into somebody, knocking myself on the ground.

Fuck! I say as I go to pick my things up. That's when someone bent down to help me. I look up, and he doesn't look familiar, he must be new! To be honest, he's not that bad looking, and he looks really nice!

"Hey, sorry mate!" he says, smiling. He is nice! Finally a nice cute guy!

"Don't be sorry, it was my fault. I haven't seen you around here before. You new?" I asked, trying to start a decent conversation with him.

"Yeah, I'm new actually! I'm Oli! You must be Ronnie?" Oh god, he's heard about me! Shit

"Yeah... I am. Let me guess, somebody told you about me?" I say, hoping that his answer will be a "no" but I didn't think it would.

"Yeah, but I told them to fuck off. I also said you seem cute, since I've seen you in the halls." He smiled, and I smiled back. Thank god he told them to fuck off.

"Well, I got to go, before... before I'm late!" I smile before he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

He started writing something on my hand, and when he let go of it, I saw that he wrote his number down. I smiled instantly.

"Text me if you need anything, or if you want to hangout!" Oli said before he walked away.

Finally I'm making friends!