Status: Done! First completely original oneshot!

Jeremy's Big Day

Chapter One

"Jeremy! Wake up." Mrs. Jenson shook the boy lightly.

"But I'm tired." Jeremy pouted.

"That's too bad. You have to. Its the big day." Mrs. Jenson chuckled softly. "Now, your clothes are on the dresser, put them on. Hurry up." Mrs. Jenson scurried off to answer the phone.

Jeremy grumbled as he stood up, put on fresh undergarments, and pulled on his white button up and black pants. Mrs. Jenson's voice was carrying down the hallway to his room.

"Is she almost ready? All white? Good, good. Always the vision of purity, that one." Mrs. Jenson continued to talking with her friend.

Jeremy picked up his dark jacket and walked to where Mrs. Jenson was hanging up the phone.

"You look so handsome. You make me a proud mother. Come on, we're supposed to get there before Sarah arrives." Mrs. Jenson hurried Jeremy to the car.

They pulled up to the chapel and stepped out from the car, watching for Sarah and her mother.

Sarah's car appeared from around the corner and pulled up behind Mrs. Jenson's. Sarah got out, fixing her dress and holding a bouquet of flowers.

As Sarah reached Jeremy, her mother hugged her, tears in both of their eyes.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked, holding his hand out to Sarah.

"Yes." Sarah smiled, taking his hand.

"Let's go." They began walking toward the chapel door and the beginning of their kindergarten career at St. George's Catholic School.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! Yay!