Watch Your Step

Having lost her sight during the New York attack, a young girl deals with living in a big city. Returning home one evening, she bumps into a stranger. Things happen from there and their relationship blossoms unexpectedly.
  1. First encounter
    She's walking home one night. She loses her walking stick and bumps into him.
  2. Vanilla cupcakes
    The mysterious stranger 'bumps' into our OC at a cafe, totally by chance.
  3. Freaking Alien Ship
    The Avengers tease Loki over his sulking and he decides to stalk the redhead once again. They meet at the park. How will she react when he reveals his identity?
  4. Hate
  5. Audio books
    This chapter is based more on Loki's feelings towards Alana and the way they blossom. For the both of them. They go at the library and spend some time together. Twin chapter with the next part!
  6. Phone call
    The fluffy library reading continues and turns into silly talk and general quality (fluffy) time spent together. Then things take a different turn...
  7. Help
    It was about time something this major would happen between them, no? Also, Loki makes up his mind about what he wants to do with/for Alana.
  8. Persuasion.
    Loki has easily made his way into helping Alana. Things go both right and wrong.
  9. The Misadventures of Loki and Alana in Relationshipland - Part one
    Encounter with the past.
  10. She is a what?! (Meeting the Avengers)
  11. Morning
  12. Diamonds are a girl's best friends