Normal to Royal

Chapter 14

Alexandra POV

Nervous does not begin to explain how I felt about this date and to top it off we're going to a royal residence. I sit in the car biting at my lip and glancing at Harry ever so often he's so gorgeous. "What" he ask with a laugh, I smile loving the pink tint that's now over his cheeks it's so adorable. "Nothing you just look really good tonight" I touch his cheek softly. Harry grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles and smiles at me. "Thank you but you are by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he says and smiles. My heart goes into overdrive and I feel my ovaries explode at the sexy deep roughness of his voice I take in a ragged breath. We pull up to the gate and are immediately let in. I notice in the car behind us are Alistair and Davey his protection officers. We stop in front of the beautiful...I don't know how to describe its beauty. Harry ever the gentleman gets out the car and opens my door grabbing my hand softly and leading me to the front door.

Harry gives me a tour of the palace I've never seen such amazing beauty in my life everything is so bright and open. "Last but not least, my room" Harry gives me the sexiest wink ever. Harry opens the door to his room and it's just as beautiful as the rest. "Come along love we have dinner" Harry whispers from behind me. Harry leads me out the room with an arm around my waist holding me. I grab my purse ready to go to dinner when Harry stops me. "Where do you think you're going love" he looks at me with amusement. Confusion clear on my face "You said we were going to dinner" Harry chuckles "Right love but I've prepared a dinner here". Smiling I put my purse away "You cooked for me well imagine that the most eligible bachelor in all the world did that for me ". Harry lends me his arm and smiles "I'm full of surprises love" we laugh.

"So what have you prepared" I ask curiously Harry smiles "Well being the master chef I am I've prepared for you my lady pasta". Harry opens the tops to our plates revealing the most amazing looking pasta that smells absolutely delicious. "I have to say I was expecting a house full of servants and cooks" I say. "Truthfully we do have all of those but I gave them the night off" Harry smiles. "Why" I ask shocked "I wanted you to see me without the title, you make me feel so relaxed I wanted to do that for you" Harry says. In that moment sitting there with him I realize how normal this is just a guy and a girl having an amazing dinner and conversation. Before I can register what's happening Harry leans over in his chair and gives me the sweetest and passionate kiss on my lips. We smile at each other and I gaze into his beautiful ocean blue eyes that I just want to swim in my heart flutters from butterflies. Suddenly Harry stands up and goes over to his amazing sound system picking out a song playing it softly and turns to me. "May I have this dance Lady Grayson" Harry bows to me and takes my hand. Now holding his hand he spins me bringing my body close to his I lay my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. Soon the song is over but we continue to dance to the rhythm of his heart. Looking up at Harry I realize how much he truly means to me I lean closer and kiss his soft lips and we move our lips in sync.

Harry POV

She kissed me!! I kissed her earlier but now she has kissed me I hold her close I hear fireworks and feel a tingling sensation. We finally pull away breathless "Wow" she smiles agreeing "Wow". I smile "Would you like to watch a movie we have a cinema here". "Sure I'd love to what are our choices" she smiles at me I just watch her and notice the red tint in her cheeks she turns away. "Don't do that love you're even more beautiful when you blush" I caress her cheek and she smiles looking into my eyes. "Now what movie have you chosen to watch" I ask poking her stomach. I notice her flinch and smile I think she's ticklish I smile. "Are you ticklish love" I ask her sweetly. She arches her eyebrow at me "Don't you dare Wales" she threatens it was so cute. "Dare do what I have no idea what you mean" I smile evilly. I lunge at her grabbing her waist I tickle her, she has a very infectious laugh. "Harry Ple-" "Stop i-" she says between laughs not able to finish her sentences. I stop tickling her smiling her hair looks likes a birds nest I soon can't hold in my laugh at her bewilderment. She stands up and sees what I'm laughing about and gasp. She comes over and hits my shoulder "Harry it's not funny". I calm myself finally able to talk "Sorry love but your face was priceless". That earns me a glare and playful shove we end up watching Pirates of the Caribbean we cuddle close. When the movie ends I hear her soft breaths in my ear and her body in my arms. I get up quietly and stretch I look to the clock which reads 3:35 A.M.

I quickly wake her up and she smiles kissing my lips "What's wrong" she asks throwing her hair into a mesy bun. "Darling it's 3 in the morning you have to get home" she looks at me wide eyed. Gathering her things we walk to the car I open her door and she thanks me with a smile and we drive back to her flat. I park "Thank you Harry I had an amazing time" I smile and kiss her. I expected her to pull way but she deepens the kiss. "I have been wanting to do that all night" she says when we finally pull away. Grabbing her hand I kiss her knuckles "Goodnight love I too had a great time". She smiles and leaves the car I notice the empty feeling my heart has without her she waves and goes inside. I leave her house and arrive back at mine and smile it smells like her. I get in the bed and think about everything that made this a perfect night and soon I fall asleep thinking of Alexa....
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any member of the Royal family,media outlets, or sports teams. I also do not own any other persons in this story closely related to the family.

Kind of a filler chapter let me know what you thought of their date