Normal to Royal

Chapter 15

Alexandra POV

I unlock the door with my key and smile touching my lips feeling the lingering tingle of his lips on mine this was the perfect night. Knowing everyone is sleep I tiptoe towards the stairs and get to my room I undress and jump into bed I dreamt of Harry all night. Eliza wakes me in the morning opening my curtains but this morning is different for one its a sunny day and two I'm happy. Smelling pancakes I jump out of bed and run downstairs "Good Morning" I cheerily say to everyone and sit down at the table. "I take it you had a great date" mom asks with a smile, I nod. I hear movement on the stairs soon my brothers sit down and I tense. Pride in my family is something we don't take lightly so I refuse to say anything to any of them other than the usual polite greetings. Alex sits to my left, Bertie on my right, and James is across from me this is by far the most awkward breakfast we've ever had. "Morning all" my dad says as he sits at the table, we all sit in silence while we eat. "Lexi tell me all about your date" mom says with a smile trying to break the silence. "Sure, we ate at his house, then we danced, and after that we watched a movie" I smile. "Oh so you had a nice time on your date Lex" Alex ask in a soft voice. "If I'm such a slut why do you care" I ask rolling my eyes he has no right to talk to me after what he said, the entire table is silent.

"Enough" dad says in a voice that definitely means business "Lexi will tell us when she's ready". I look at my dad and smile I know he just wants peace in this house instead of all the bickering. My phone beeps and I grab it off the table and smile. It says a text from Prince sexy ginger I feel my lips tingle again like last night.
Good morning darling did you sleep well :)~H
Yes thank you :) did you~A
The most relaxed I've ever been. I just wanted to see how you are this morning ~H
Couldn't get enough of me huh ;)~A
Did you just steal my line?! I thought I was the cocky one~H
You still didn't answer my question :P~A
Neither did you :P~H
Fine you're right oh great prince I stole your line ;)~A
Oh great prince huh I kinda like that ;) and No I couldn't get enough of you I'll never get enough of something so amazing~H
Stop it you'll make me blush~A
OK but I meant every word ;)~H
I have to go love :( I'm in a meeting but I'll give you ring later~H
Sure have a good meeting ~A
Thanks love have a good day :) ~H
Thanks :)~A
I turn off my screen and smile happily he's so sweet my heart starts to flutter like it always does when I talk to or think of him.

Prince Harry POV

After my brief conversation with Alexandra I felt very happy and relaxed as always. "What's got you in such a good mood brother no wait don't answer that" Will says with a smile. I push my brother lightly "I had a date last night with Alexa" I reply. "Harry that's great I take it all is well now" he questions I nod in reply. He throws an arm over my shoulder as we make our way to an office. All the men inside bow to us as custom requires and the woman curtsy with smiles on their faces. "Good morning gentleman, ladies shall we begin" I ask politely. This meeting is our last before the concert for Diana benefit we're all very excited for it. Making a few last minute changes and making sure all the seating is correct we then take our leave. After we leave the office we head to the palace to see gran. When we get there we immediately go to her private office and wait for her to arrive. "Why does she need to see us both" I ask a little confused. "I'm sure she just wants to know how our planning is going" Will says with a shrug.

Gran walks in Will and I stand and hug her, once she's seated my brother and I take our sits. "Well boys how is the planning for your mothers benefit going" gran asks with with a smile. "We finally have everything together its spectacular" Will replies happily. "I'll say, you boys organized the entire thing I'm so proud" I smile. "Harry darling what ails you" gran asks "Nothing gran honestly I've never been better" I say when she cocks her head to the side. She leaves it alone for now, I'm not ready to tell gran I don't want Alexandra thrust into the spotlight just yet we're not dating. I'm pulled from my thoughts by a knock, soon after dad walks in. "Oh boys splendid I hoped you were back how was the meeting". "Wonderful we finished everything now we just wait for the benefit" I say with a smile. "Have you boys seen the ticket sales people are going mad for them" dad chuckles. "Are you going to invite Alexandra" my brother asks peaking gran and dads interest. "Splendid I have not met her yet but I hear she's lovely" gran adds clapping her hands together. Asking her to the benefit was not my first priority there's another question I want to ask her sooner....
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like I was neglecting the Queen so I added a sweet moment and should I keep the tension going in the Grayson household or get them to apologize to one another???

I do not own any member of the Royal family,media outlets, or sports teams. I also do not own any other persons in this story closely related to the family.