Normal to Royal

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to my mom shaking me gently "Lexi sweetie wake up" my mom says in a cheerful voice. I groan and roll around to my clock which reads 5:30 a.m "Why would you wake me at this ungodly hour" I say still sleepy. My mom opens my curtains to reveal the bright sun "Lexi seriously get dressed we gotta beat the traffic" she says while throwing my covers off me.

I walk down stairs after dressing and sat at the kitchen table "Lexi get your bum down here right now" my dad yells. Alex snorts "Bum, really dad". I walk in the living room laughing "Relax dad I was in the kitchen". "OK woman in the truck boys help me with the bags" my dad says, Alex whispers in my ear "Come on Lex help with the bags" I stop and glare at him. My brothers forget sometimes I'm a girl with feelings we always played rough growing up. Being the only girl, besides my mom I grew into a tomboy maybe England is the best place to get rid of that.

We get to the airport and on the plane without any delays or problems thank goodness the plane took off on time(surprising I know). We sat on that plane for 8 hours, I sat next to Alex who kept apologizing to me for earlier I'm not mad just making him sweat. We finally reached London Heathrow airport when I woke up, it was 2pm in London when we arrived. We gathered up our bags and started walking when we saw a guy with a sign that read Grayson Family.

"Thomas" my father yelled with a huge smile on his face I noticed the guy looks a lot like dad. The man and my dad hug "It's good to see you little brother" the man says with a strong British accent. " Well let me introduce you to my lovely family" my dad says and starts pointing to everyone them he gets to me "Blimey she looks just like mother" He says. He hugs me "Hello Alexandra I'm your uncle Thomas" "It's a pleasure to meet you uncle Thomas" I say and smile.

We walk out the airport and I see a beautiful sleek black range rover my brothers and I stop and stare at it. My uncle opens the door for me I get in and smile. "Such a gentleman" my mom says and winks at me "This is why I married a Brit" she says I laugh. We passed by some of the London landmarks Big Ben, Buckingham palace, and some of the most beautiful statues. We stopped in front of a huge gate it was platinum and had a cursive G on each side.

We drove onto the property my face was glued to the glass of the car window it was so beautiful. I gasped when we stopped in front of the house which was enormous. We exited the car and a bunch of people walked out the house "Welcome to Grayson manor" an older woman said she was dressed very refined. She and a older man walked down the steps. "George Anna you look lovely" she says I can sense the nervous energy, I think dad felt it too because he pulled her into a tight hug she pulled mom in the hug as well "It's good to see you mother" he says quietly.

The people outside who we found out are the thousands of maids and butlers they have pick up our bags. We were soon introduced to our grandmother "She looks just like you mother" Uncle Thomas says with a smile. She walks around me in a circle taking me in she then stops and smiles, I pull her into her she hesitates but hugs back "Nice to meet you nana" I say. She must've really liked that because I feel my shirt get wet from tears my brothers join in on the hug and we hug our grandpa the same way.

Nana leads us into a beautiful room we drink tea and she asks us about ourselves. James goes first and tells her about his ambitions to enter politics, grandpa really liked that since he's a lord in the House of Lords. Next is Alfred he explains his love of soccer, Alex is next and pretty much says the same thing. When we were younger they would play for hours and still do even now. Finally they asked me I told Nana and grandpa about the music store and my love for the piano "That's wonderful Alexandra a young woman should have such concentration". No one calls me Alexandra it was weird but she smiled at me then Alex opened his mouth and ruined it "Alexandra" he snorted I just glared.

"How would you all like to go the annual polo match tomorrow" Gramps asked. "That's tomorrow I haven't been in years" dad asks I can tell he's overjoyed "The entire Royal family is going which is unheard of but it will be loads of fun". The boys and I just nod "Wonderful" Nana says "Oh Alexandra we have to get a lovely dress for you and a fascinator" she says I frown a little those hats are beyond weird. "We will go out tomorrow since you are all so tired and Anna we have to get you one as well" mom frowns too I know she's thinking the same thing as me.

I try not to look so dorky as we walk through the house since we're being given a tour of the house but the house is amazing. My room is first, it looks very Parisian when you walk in I have a huge walk in closet, a vanity, a giant bed, but I start to notice the art on the walls it looks like my room at home just a bit different. "I hope its too your liking miss" Geoffrey says to me when I stop at the doorway, he's one of the butlers. "Everything is perfect thank you" he nods and shuts my door I look at the room and jump on my bed with a smile on my face and start to drift to sleep. I think I'm gonna like london.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any member of the royal family

So tell me what you guys think I hope you like it. Prince Harry will be in the next chapter you guys

Stay gorgeous