Normal to Royal

Chapter 4

Prince Harry POV

I kissed her hand and shot her one of my famous smiles and she walks away with a beautiful smile of her own. "What was that" William asks with a smile "Nothing" I say "I met her today while I was getting a drink of water". We leave the stables once I'm dressed, Wills continues to smile its getting rather creepy. We finally see gran and father "Harry darling what took you so long" gran ask in a calm voice. "Harry was entertaining a lady friend gran." Wills says with a smile and winks at me. I roll my eyes at Will and turn back to gran "A lady friend well Harry do we know her" Father asks curiosity clear in his tone. I sigh knowing they won't leave it alone until I tell them "Her name is Alexandra Grayson" I say hoping they would leave it alone, I was wrong. "Grayson as in Emma's granddaughter I did not know she had one close to your age" Gran ask with curiosity. "I didn't either I think she's the daughter of her son George" I say ready for the Spanish Inquisition to be over. "Oh yes I remember him well, Is she coming to the dinner Harry" Gran ask trying to hide her enthusiasm. Our family is throwing a dinner in honor of William and I taking on some of our mother's charities. "I don't really know gran I would imagine so since we invited them" I say hoping she would come so I can hear her beautiful voice and see her gorgeous face once again.

We arrive back at Buckingham in a matter of minutes at least that's what it felt like since I fell asleep in the car. "Harry go to sleep in your old room and Gianna will wake you when dinner is ready" I nodded to gran and kissed her cheek I was beat and dead on my feet. I walked into my room and undressed leaving me in only my boxers and started to fall asleep, Alexandra on my mind. "Your royal highness dinner will be ready 30 minutes you must get up" Gianna says in her polite voice. I get up and yawn feeling much better now, Gianna shows me my clothes for dinner I nod. I put on my clothes after I freshen up and head downstairs. I take my sit across from Wills while we wait for gran. "How was your nap Harry" my father asks with concern. I smile thinking of the wonderful dream I had about Alexandra "It was very....good" I say trying not draw attention to myself but I think Wills caught on. Thankfully gran and grandpa walked in the room before Wills could say anything, we stood up and gran took her sit then us. We ate in silence for a while until gran decided to make conversation. "Harry I talked to Emma earlier" Gran said, I dropped my fork. "She told me Alexandra would be in attendance for the dinner" I felt my cheeks get hot and I smiled. "Wow Harry you must really like her I've never seen you blush over a bird before" Will says and smiles

I decided to call some friends after dinner, not to go to a party or a club but to hangout. Since coming back from Iraq I've tried to calm down my party prince ways. I called my good friend Tom who I've known since school at Eaton. Tom is the son of the prime minister, we became instant mates since he was always dragged to those dreadful parties much like myself. I called Tom and told him everything he laughed at William but let me finish my story. When I was done he offered his opinion "Blimey mate I've never heard you talk about a girl this way not even with Chelsy" I smiled into the receiver "I know mate but I don't want to seem anxious I just really like her shes not stuck up like the birds I've been with" I say shaking my head. We talk some more and he suggest going out to a club for fun and we invite our mates Callum and Guy.

We arrive at the club with my PO's Alistair and Davey blending into the background. Guy suggest a private table and we order champagne and Callum brings up some girls to join us. While relaxing and talking with the guys and girls a few other mates show up I'm instantly having fun. The guys and I make jokes and comments and I turn my head and I'm met with the most beautiful green eyes. She smiles up at me I smile like a bloody idiot, probably scaring her and wave she gives me a tiny wave. Callum notices "Blimey Haz whose that beautiful girl and why have you not invited her over" He says smiling. "I did not invite her over because I do not want you bothering her" I say annoyed Callum is sort of a player. Tom notices my discomfort and comes to my defense "Leave her alone Cal" he says in a serious voice. Cal put his hands up in defeat "I guessing that's the beautiful bird Harry has gone mad for" he says smiling "Are you cheating on me Harry bloody jerk" Guy says in a female voice with his hand placed over his heart. I can't help but laugh at them I turn my head noticing her talking to some bloke. 'She is not my girlfriend' I think to myself as I watch her continue to talk to the guy, then I remember she has brothers. Earlier today while on the phone with Tom I googled her she has three brothers I can not see the blokes face so I should not be jealous.....right? I look at her again and see her she's finally alone 'it's now or never' I think to myself so I get up to talk to her.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any member of the royal family

I hope you guys like Prince Harry POV should I keep doing that leave a comment and let me know