Normal to Royal

Chapter 6

Alexandra POV

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face last night was the best night of my life. Eliza walked in telling me breakfast is almost ready I hopped out of bed and went downstairs. My giddiness didn't go unnoticed by my brothers. "Ugh Lex please turn down the excitement" James said holding his head. "Well excuse me for being happy I didnt get drunk last night like you" I smirked. "Of course you didn't you were just with the prince all night practically sitting on his lap" oh I wish I thought to myself. Breakfast isn't ready yet so we go to the living room to watch some tv so I turn to BBC news and I see Harry.

BBC news report

And in other news ladies he might be taken Prince Harry was seen inside the Boujis nightclub with a brunette beauty. The couple was seen inside the club getting very cozy. We're told he even walked her to her car and kissed her goodnight. Could we be seeing another royal wedding only time will tell. I'm Charlotte North goodnight.

I stare at the TV how did I not notice someone taking pictures of us I think back on last night and realize I was preoccupied. I get up from the couch and grab my laptop out my room. I get on the daily mail and see they have pictures of Harry and I in the club. I'm not freaking out over the pictures well I am but I'm also worried, the news called us a couple I'm scared Harry won't like it. I see my phone lighting up on the living room table I pick it up Harry is calling me I calm myself. "Hello" I say a little worried about what he will say. "I take it you've seen the news right" he says. "Yes I saw I'm so sorry Harry" "Why are you sorry love they're the ones who can't mind their bloody business" he says with a chuckle. "I know I didn't even realize someone was taking pictures" "Well I am quite charming I understand you were just distracted by my beauty" he says very seriously. "Of course I was its not everyday a girl is in the presence of such a desirable man" I say with a smile. I hear my brothers making gagging noises I turn around and they're right behind me smiling. Harry chuckles "Honestly I thought you were gonna go mental on me after seeing those pictures at least they were blurry so next time we go out we can be more mindful of the paparazzi" I smile "So there's gonna be a next time huh". "Definitely that is if you want there to be" he says sounding quite nervous. "Yes I would like that very much" I blush and smile. I hear a woman telling Harry they need to be on their way he politely thanks her. "I have to go love duty calls but I promise to call or text you later" "OK" I say sad he has to go. "Goodbye beautiful" "Goodbye Prince cinnamon" he laughs and hangs up the phone. I take my phone away from my ear and smile 'what is this guy doing to me' I think to myself.

Prince Harry POV

I get off the phone and sigh happily that Alexandra was not upset with me for the reports that came out. I head back to the meeting with a smile on my face. William and I are having a meeting for the concert for Diana event we're planning for our mothers birthday. The event though packed with love will be bittersweet for William and I but we want to honor our mother in a big way. We continue our planning which is going quite well and we soon take our leave. "What was the oh so special call you had to make Harry" William asks grinning at me. "Fook off prat I just wanted to make sure she was aright it was all over the news this morning" "Right because you do that with every bird you're pictured with" Will snorts. As much as I don't want to admit it Will is right I've never cared so much about a bird after the club she's changing me.

We get back to Buckingham and Will goes off to be with Kate Middleton his longtime girlfriend from uni. I on the other hand get called into grans office which only happens if I'm in trouble. I get to the door and walk in I see General Sir Richard Dannatt head of the British army. "Harry dear please come in" I can sort of tell something is up but gran keeps her legendary poker face. My suspicions were correct I was told I would not be returning to Afghanistan with the rest of my team. I was very disappointed but I didn't want the rest of my team in danger. Gran told me Clarence house would make an official statement soon. I go back to my room and decide to text Alexa I'm sure she could make me smile.

Hi~H
What's wrong~A
How did she know something was wrong with me she's psychic.
What makes you think something is wrong~H
For as long as I've known you, you never just say hi to me~A
Well you got me there, I just found out had news~H
I'm sorry I hope it's not too serious~A
No nothing terribly bad just a disappointment~H
I hope it gets better whatever it is~A
I smile at that she makes me feel loads better I'm still hurt by this but she made me optimistic that it will get better soon enough. We talked a little longer she told me she was getting sheet music. I had no idea she was a child prodigy on the piano. I just love talking to her and hearing about her day she's so amazing.
What are you up to~A
I've been in meetings I'm organizing an event with my brother ~H
Awesome I actually have to go to my lesson~A
OK love:(~H
Try not to miss me too much :)~A
Might be pretty hard love ~H
Lol I agree but I won't be gone long~A
Good I might just have to take you out to dinner~H
I'd like that ~A
I know that's why I said it~H
OK smarty pants~A
I'll text you later with the details love~H
OK bye cinnamon ;)~A
Goodbye beautiful ~H
I quickly get off the phone and start to plan a romantic date for me and Alexa she's so relaxed so I know the dinner has to be as well. I decide to wait until I'm back at Kensington so I can ask Wills where to take her. I want it to be perfect so I grab my things and I take my leave back to Kensington. This date will be perfect....
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any member of the Royal family or any media outlets.

I hope this chapter was good you guys!!