Status: This is one of my other projects I am working on. I started writing it and decided to start putting it up.

Blue Moon

Talen Valorin's Journal Entry #1

My family had gotten me this journal and I decided that the last year of my life should be one to be documented for future Valorins who may possess the same “condition” that plagues the 20th birthday of the previous generation of Valorins. But this is not just my story. This is also about a girl and you are probably thinking that this story is going to be about me and this girl, our relationship and how everything had ended happily ever after. At the moment, I don't think that will happen.
For any Valorin, know that there is a chance to be saved. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
My name is Talen Valorin, one of the last sons of Leon Valorin to be hitting 20 years old with a curse my family has possessed for many generations. The thing is that only the boys of the family have had the curse, the girls able to avoid the abnormal life. I have been unable to find the true reason why the Valorin family had been cursed. But I am once again, getting ahead of myself.
Since this story isn't just mine and this journal will hopefully fall into the hands of the next Valorin son with what had transpired the last couple of days, maybe it would be worth the trouble to actually write. And maybe the answer to the Curse that has plagued our family.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be one of my shortest chapters in history.

So this is one of the stories that I am writing currently. I'll have my other one up either this weekend or next week. This one I'll be writing with The Zeal of Eros (if I can get the muse up and running again would be fantastic). But yeah.

Let me know what you think of this project. And I'll continue writing.

Thank you.