Do You Believe in Destiny?

1/1

Anon request: Can you do a fuenciado prompt where Vic has this boyfriend and Jaime hates him because it makes him and Vic never hang out and Jaime and Vic fight and then whilst they aren't talking vic's boyfriend takes advantage (don't write it if you don't wanna) of Vic and he phones Jaime up in tears and Jaime helps him get over his ex and they realise they love each others and fluff? (Please please please!!!)

>>I hope this was what you expected more or less :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~JAIME’S POV~

*IN PTV’S RV*
I was getting tired of this Kellin guy. He and Vic were together all the time since they had become a couple; which meant I barely saw Vic.
I still couldn’t believe Vic was gay, I mean, I suspected it but I was kinda shocked when he confessed it two weeks ago, claiming that Kellin made him realize who he really was. Ugh, I really didn’t know what Vic saw in him, he was so arrogant and conceited. Besides, he didn’t appear to be the type for long-term relationships…truth be told, I was afraid he was going to hurt Vic, who seemed to be falling way too fast. If Kellin did, I swear I’d kill the bastard.

Speaking of whom…

“Hi Jaime! Oh, looking pissed like usual, right? ” Kellin cackled coming into the lounge.

How could Vic, being so peaceful himself, be with a prick like this guy?

“It’s none of your business, you manwhore. What are you doing here anyway?” I snapped while standing up from the couch I was laid in.

“HAHAHA… I’m sorry to disappoint you but I take that adjective as a compliment. I've fucked more guys than you could ever dream of, you fail faggot; and guess what…tonight I’m going for your beloved Victor, yes, he has been so easy to seduce... haven’t you thought that maybe he is a slut too?” Kellin smirked before turning around to check himself in the mirror.

What? He was such a little shit for speaking that way about Vic, but there was one particular thing he had mentioned that upset me. Vic couldn't be going out or whatever because tonight it was our 'tacos night', during which we watched some rad action movies while eating the delicious Mexican wraps. Vic wouldn't just cancel that without telling me beforehand, would he?

“Go away, now!” I barked at Kellin, who was now checking his ass in the mirror.
Disgusting.

“Calm down, I’ll make sure it doesn't hurt him…that much.” Kellin said evilly before shutting the door and leaving me alone.

“This is not happening.” I thought as I laid back down on the couch.

An hour later or so I heard Vic come in, humming some melody we were recording yesterday. I was still on the couch.

“Hey Jaime!” Vic exclaimed, walking towards me.

I didn't answer.

“Is the roof too interesting to even acknowledge me?” Vic teased and I lost it.

“When exactly were you going to tell me you just cancelled our tacos night to go out with your boyfriend who you see 24/7?” I blurted looking at his black eyes.

“Oh sorry, I completely forgot Jaime! However, it’s not that of a big deal…C’mon men, you can go eat tacos with Tony and Mike before joining them in their tour around clubs. It’s pretty fun once I…” Vic uttered nonchalantly.

Not a big deal!?

“Excuse me!? You were the one who created and was madly excited about tacos night in the first place. Or have you forgotten that one night I was sick and told you to put it off? You didn't speak to me for three days because you thought I broke some kinda “bro code”. And now what exactly are you doing? Super-breaking and shitting on “the bro code”! I barely see you nowadays Vic; I get it, you are dating someone and everything but I don’t see why you can’t manage your time differently so we can hang out some time too… you are becoming a stranger to me.” I explained hoping that he would react and decide to call off Kellin’s plan to spend tacos night with me instead.

However, that didn’t happened.

“Fuck you. You are my best friend Jaime, I thought you would understand that falling in love again is something big for me. I expected you to be supportive, at least, but what do I get? Selfish complains, nothing more… I mean, we can have taco night any other day, for fuck’s sake! When you calm down, we can talk again, now I have to go ‘cause it’s getting late. Bye spiky” Vic uttered as he left shutting the rv’s door. I was fuming. Not only did he act like we could spend some time together any other day, which wasn’t true, but also called me that stupid nickname he came up with, knowing full well that I hate it.
Gradually though, my anger transformed into sadness as I realized that he didn’t give a shit about me. I walked towards the fridge and looked for a beer; it was going to be a long and boring night watching movies by myself.

*Next day*
I was woken up by the sound of my phone buzzing. I lazily opened my eyes and looked around not remembering where I was. Finally, my eyes focused on the still-on tv making me realize I had fallen asleep watching some Bruce Willis’ movie. Alone.

My phone started buzzing again and I decided to pick it up. Vic was calling me. Really, now? I looked up at the clock on the wall and realized it was 11am. Damn, it was almost midday! So…why wasn’t he here?

“Hey Vic!“ I answered immediately, mildly worried about his well-being while around Kellin.

The line went dead.

Shit, I guess I might have taken too much time to answer. I called him back not wanting to waste another second thinking and not acting.

“Jai-i…JAIME!” Vic bawled.

“Yes Vic! What happened? Why are you crying?” I asked feeling rather uptight.

All I heard were sobs at the other end.

“Victor answer me!” I demanded growing incredibly anxious. If Kellin was involved in any of this, I was going to beat the crap out of him. No regrets.

“I’m okay, but it’s complicated…Jaime I ne-e-ed to talk to you like no-ow. I’m at Venice beach; do you think you could…” Vic said a little calmer.

“I’ll be there in five. Hang on.” I interrupted Vic, eager to get to him and see what was wrong.

As I promised, 5 minutes later I was walking down Venice beach while looking around desperately for that slight yet tanned frame that I knew so well. Once I set out to walk towards the sea I spotted him easily, sitting there with his head between his knees; all dressed up, he stood out among the surfers and hippies.

I practically ran towards him.

“HEY!” I exclaimed a little agitated, placing my hand in Vic’s back.

He slowly looked up at me. His eyes were red and tears wouldn’t stop falling down his precious face. I kneeled to sit next to him.

“Whatever reason…” I started but couldn’t finish because Vic pulled me into a hug crying louder. I just locked my arms around him wishing that would make him feel better.

“It’s going to be okay, Vic. Relax, I’m here; just tell me what happened.” I whispered in his ear while rubbing his strong back. Soon after, Vic let go of me and finally spoke up.

“Okay. I...I...I was so happy to see Kellin yesterday, we were supposed to have a romantic dinner and then just go wander to the harbor. However, we didn’t get to the harbor because Kellin and I stopped for a make-out session on the sand halfway. Well, I thought it was only that. It had always been! The thing is that he wanted more this time so he tried to undress me. Obviously, after seeing his intentions, I told him to stop because I didn’t feel ready to take things to the next level with him and well…he went straight mad, shouting at me and ended up walking away grumbling that I wasn’t worth his time anyway. He…he…he broke MY HEART JAIME!” Vic confessed whimpering.

Oh that fucker had it coming. I knew it from the start that that guy was trouble. If only Vic had listened to me…

“Oh Vic, I’m really sorry to hear that. I mean, I’ve never liked Kellin but after our last night’s quarrel I realized that I wanted you to be happy, and if for you happiness meant being with Kellin 24/7, then I was going to try my best to be okay with that. But now I’m going to kill that bastard, how dare he treat you like that? ”I uttered before grabbing Vic’s right hand and placing a small kiss on it “I promise you he’ll regret it. So much” I assured him.

Vic stared with surprise at our interlaced fingers. I was convinced he was going to move his hand away, but instead he squeezed mine.

“Don’t! He is not worth the trouble. Besides, I wouldn’t want your soft hands to get hurt” Vic winked at me. Yeah, winked!

“Jaime, I have feelings for you. Beyond friendship, you know. That was one of the reasons I started a relation with Kellin in the first place…I needed him to distract me and make me keep distance from you because I was scared you would find out and reject me. And, although I hate rejections, I was certain I wouldn’t be able to handle yours. I was so stupid. Sorry for saying those things about tacos night yesterday, I didn’t mean any of them; at all. I love you Jaime.” Vic revealed no longer crying.

He loves me? God, I wasn’t expecting something like this to happen. Not now, not ever.

Happiness was coursing through my body as I spoke.
“Vic, I…I’m speechless. You…I… I love you too. That was the reason why I couldn’t stand seeing you with Kellin. I was so jealous, and he was such a prick when you weren’t around…” I said excitedly. “But that’s in the past now. The point is that I have always liked you more than as a friend but I’d have never in a million years imagined that you would feel the same way…yet here we are together holding hands and blushing…Isn’t life crazy and unpredictable? Do you believe in destiny Vic?” I asked him curiously.

“Yes, even though I can’t believe this is actually happening. Well, I really don’t know if our future is “written” but if so, I’m really hoping you are in it” Vic responded with a shy smile. Finally! I wanted him to be happy more than anything.

“I will.” I smirked leaning in for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!