Hard Stares and Bitter Nights

The following day, Dan refused to talk to me, I had to give up in the end, so I left early to try and make some more money to make up for the night before.
No one was interested though, not at this time of day. So I went to the beach instead, sitting on the wet sand, letting the slightly-colder-than lukewarm waves wash up over my stretched out legs. Some surfers I knew were out on the water, I watched them for a while, a while away from me there was a family, their two young toddlers were playing with a ball, the boy threw it and the little girl came running over as it rolled closer to me. I picked it up and she stopped next to me, I bounced it back to her gently and she giggled and caught it, making me smile involuntarily. The parents smiled and nodded at me, which I returned happily, a slight shadow appearing in my mind as I realised that if they knew what I did, they wouldn't want me within two miles of their baby girl.

As I sat there, I heard a voice behind me.
"Hello." I turned to see Cam. A smile appeared on my face before I realised it.

"Hey."

"Sorry about-"

"Don't mention it. Didn't realise you were a beach boy." He smiled shyly and gestured to his rolled up suit trousers, shirt and tie.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough I suppose." I nodded.

"I was wondering...I mean...well I've been thinking about it, a lot, since yesterday, I, umm..." I fought the laugh down and waited for him to finish a sentence.

"Would you like to come over tonight?"

"Sounds good. What are you doing now?"

"Working. As usual."

"God you need to have a break." He shrugged and I stood up, brushing off my sandy hands.

"Let's go."

"What?"

"I'm gonna introduce you to some friends of mine, but you have gotta get out of the suit first." He looked slightly frightened and I laughed.

"Not out here, don't worry. Please tell me you have shorts or something?"

"I think I do." I rolled my eyes but he suggested I go with him and we walked back to his hotel. Cam rolled his trousers down and put his shoes back on, but I made a point of remaining as scruffy as possible just to annoy the people working and staying there.

Cam glanced at me a few times, and as we got into the elevator, we both burst out laughing.
"God, you love making a mockery of the way things work don't you?"

"Not necessarily, I just hate people who treat others like dirt on their shoes before they even know them. Although...most of them saw me last night, so they probably know what I do, but still." Cam smiled.

"I like that." I couldn't suppress my smile and when we got to the suite, I went straight to his wardrobe, gaping at the amount of suits in there.

"Jesus...why do you need so many suits?! They pretty much look the same!"

"Trust me, people notice if you wear the same suit all the time."

"That's just sad." Cam laughed and I went down to the bottom of his wardrobe and pulled out some casual stuff.

"Hey, this is pretty nice."

"I haven't worn any of these things in years. They might not even fit. My girlfriend packed them in my case because she was trying to encourage me to go to the beach and relax."

"Well, now's the time to find out if they do." I put the things he was wearing back on hangers, discreetly checking him out as he pulled off his shirt, not being able to believe how muscly he was. He must've noticed me looking at one point because he smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry, but how the fuck are you a business man? You look like you should be a model, or a fitness instructor or something." He laughed.

"Thanks. I don't know, when I get really stressed or angry, I work out." I nodded and nodded appreciatively at his outfit.

"The shirt's a bit tight."

"Trust me, not a bad thing." He laughed and shook his head, but took my advice and kept it on. We went back to the beach and I yelled out:

"Oi! Jared!" One of the surfers paddled back in and jogged up to us.

"Alex! Dude! Long time no see, man!" He gave me a quick, friendly hug.

"God I know. I wanted to introduce Cam. Cam this is Jared. This guy taught me how to surf when I first got here-"

"You still surfing?"

"Of course. Anyways, I wanna teach Cam, you got a spare board?"

"Yeah, man, there's some in the van, go for it. Good to meet you Cam, I'll see you out there." He waved slightly and paddled back out. I gestured to Cam to come with me and we went up to his van, grabbing two boards and going back down to the water.

"I cannot believe I'm actually gonna let you make me do this."

"It's gonna be the most fun you've ever had, and the swell's just right for a beginner."

We spent that entire afternoon surfing. Cam really struggled with it at first, and got so annoyed with it that he was determined to get it right, and persevered until he finally rode a wave without getting wiped out. He was so happy after doing it, giving me a crazy victory hug. We kept surfing for a while, until it got a bit colder.
We stood together laughing and he smiled brightly at me.
"Thank you, Alex. This...you were right. It was the most fun thing ever. I haven't had fun in too long."

"You're welcome."

"I've gotta repay you for this, tell you what, let's go for dinner, you hungry?"

"Hell yes. But I'm paying for myself." I was grateful to see that Cam didn't choose somewhere fancy to eat, just a nice, quiet restaurant that had casually dressed people in it too, and the people in there were friendly.

"This is a great place." Cam nodded over his pizza.

"I love it in here, any day when I don't have to go out for formal business dinners, I come here."

He wouldn't let me pay for mine after all.

"So, what now?" I asked him as we stood outside. He leant in, then stopped, then carried on and kissed me again.

"Oh." We went back to his hotel, and I led him into his bedroom. Kissing him gently at first until he got really into it, then we kissed hotly for several minutes before pulling off each other's clothes. Cam was incredibly gentle and hesitant with me, it was only when we lied down and I pulled him on top when I said:

"I'm not gonna break, do your worst." I winked and kissed him again. His breath caught in his throat when I pushed my desperate hips into his, sliding my hands into the back of his shorts, pushing him down on me. He slid us out of what clothes we had left and continued kissing me.
I'd never been affected by one of my clients in this way, sex hadn't felt like this for me in years. I panted and begged him to enter me with my body and sounds. Let's just say he understood what I meant.

Twenty minutes later, I flipped us over for the final time, blood pumping, veins standing out against our flushed skin, breath coming out in loud huffs, and that feeling of pure bliss reaching every last inch of our bodies, until we both reached a climax like none other ever experienced, strings of cum splattering over our bodies as we continued to fuck through it, until we were too shaky and weak to continue. I rolled off and lied next to him, he kissed me gently and we lie there for a long time before being able to say anything.

"Wow." I laughed gently.

"Yeah, it was."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to whoever it is that has subscribed already ^_^ It means a lot to me!!

I'd really love for you guys to give me some feedback on this - even if you don't like the story!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it :)