Status: Oneshot

Long Distance Call

one of one

Vic’s POV

I was miserable. I didn’t mean it in a way that my life had no meaning because that wasn’t the case at all. If anything, I was thankful for having the chance to tour the whole world but something was missing. More like someone.

Kellin and I had met when we recorded King For A Day, just for the fan’s sakes. And how thankful I was to them for requesting us to collaborate together. It wasn’t that we wouldn’t have met at warped anyway, but getting to work with him practically by ourselves was awesome.

Ever since the moment we met, we immediately clicked. It was incredible how much we actually fit together and I couldn’t help myself, developing a crush on him immediately but I never did anything about it. It was until warped when he actually kissed me in a stupid drunken night that I found out my feelings weren’t one sided.

We hit it off immediately, sneaking backstage or to one another’s buses to have some privacy. Our relationship wasn’t based on sex, although that was a plus to it but we actually enjoyed spending time with each other just fooling around watching movies and eating like pigs.

But it wasn’t the case at all at the moment. We were touring all over Europe, meaning Kellin was stuck back in the States. Probably at home, in that little house both of us shared in Cali and I wanted nothing more than for him to be cuddled next to me in my bunk.

But I knew better than that though. There was no way he could make it to Germany. Right before I left, he mentioned that his band would be busy working on new music and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve always loved his voice and it was nice hearing him sing. I told him often, which sometimes made him blush or become the cockiest little shit I’ve ever met but that’s how he was. And I loved him like that.

I sighed and turned on my back, staring at the ceiling of the bunk and looking at my phone for the millionth time although I knew no matter how much I stared at it, there would be no service since we were on the highway surrounded by trees. This was unbearable, I couldn’t believe I was missing him this much and I didn’t like to be the clingy type of boyfriend but he was just perfect and I couldn’t help it.

Eventually I dozed off, it wasn’t like we were supposed to be somewhere anyway and what felt like minutes after, I was being woken by my phone blaring. I looked blindly for it and picked up immediately.

"Hello?" I mumbled with my face buried deep in the pillow, still surprised the call even made it.

"Vic?" I head my boyfriend ask from the other side of the phone, which instantly woke me up. I smiled and sat up quickly, hitting my forehead against the roof and groaning in pain. I could hear him chuckle on the speaker. “Are you okay there, babe?” He asked through laughs.

“Shut up.” I pouted, rubbing on my forehead slowly to try and soothe the pain. “I’m fine though.” I said after a moment of silence between us and I could hear him sigh. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

He groaned and I could hear him shuffle in what sounded our bed. “I miss you so much.” He finally whispered against the phone and I swear I could feel my heart breaking. I didn’t like when he was upset but I knew there was nothing I could do to make this easier. The guys and I had a couple weeks left in Europe before we went back home.

“I know, Kels.” I sighed, resting against the mattress with a sigh escaping my lips. “I miss you so much, too. I wish you could be here right now.” I muttered and if I hadn’t been listening intently, I would’ve missed him sniffling. “Please don’t cry, babe. Everything’s gonna be fine. I’m gonna get home in a couple weeks and I’m not leaving anytime soon. You know that.”

“I’m so ridiculous.” I heard the blue eyed man while chuckling sadly. “Anyway, how’s tour going?” He changed the subject.

“No, you’re not.” I said instantly. “And it’s going good, the kids over here are really passionate about our music and we’re all excited.” I answered cheerily. And it was true, it was fun seeing the kids being so passionate about our music. “I wish you could see it, though.”

“Vic.” He whined, making me smile and I swear I could almost see the pout forming on his perfect lips. “Don’t do this to me. I can’t wait.” I chuckled.

“I can’t wait either, babe.” I answered instantly. Just then the curtain of my bunk was yanked open and I was met with Jaime’s cheery face. “What do you want Hi-me?” I asked with fake annoyance.

“We wanted to see if you want to go out. We’re roaming the city.” He answered with a huge smile on his face, my hand still on the speaker and my phone placed on my ear.

“I don’t know, I kind of want to rest before we hit it off tomorrow or something.” I knew that was a complete lie, I just didn’t want to miss Kellin’s voice.

“Vic, just go out. I promise it’ll be fine, we’ll see each other soon enough.” The pale man spoke through the phone, making me sigh and give in immediately and judging by Jaime’s smile, I knew he knew what my answer was.

“Thanks, Kellin.” He said out loud so the pale man could hear and it caused a chuckle to escape through the phone’s speaker.

“Okay, then.” I said rolling my eyes and pushing Jaime out of my bunk so I could say goodbye to Kellin. Once he was out of earshot, I spoke again. “Are you sure though?”

The youngest laughed. “Yeah, Vic. I’m sure and I have to hang up soon anyway, the guys and I are meeting soon so I guess I should get ready.” He answered cheerily.

“Okay, then.” I whispered. “Guess I’ll talk to you later.”

“Yep.” He answered immediately. “I love you, have fun.”

“I love you too, have fun too and tell them I say hi.” I replied instantly, starting to get up and out of the confined place.

“Will do, bye.” He said before hanging up.

I sighed, locking my phone and placing it on my pocket before walking to the front lounge where I knew the guys would be. When I walked in, they instantly shut up and that had me frowning. They had been secretive for the past couple of days and although I tried to figure out what they were up to, nobody said anything and honestly I wasn’t in the mood to argue so I just let it go.

“Are we leaving now or what?” I asked somehow annoyed they made me cut Kellin’s call short but I knew they didn’t mean any harm.

“Yes, Mr. Grumpy, we’re leaving now.” Mike answered instantly, throwing his arm over my shoulder and making me feel shorter than I actually was.

“Get off me and let’s leave now.” I said somehow annoyed, shaking his arm off and walking towards the bus’ entrance.

“Gosh, Vic. We know you miss Kellin but this is too much.” My brother said following me out of the bus, we were met instantly by cold air that made me shiver and hug the hoodie I was wearing close to my body.

“Whatever, man. Let’s go.” I muttered, trailing behind Jaime and Tony with Mike by my side.

We spent the rest of the day doing things tourists do, which meant taking silly pictures in important and famous places with locals giving us annoyed looks but honestly, we couldn’t care less. We were having fun.

The next couple of days passed in a blur, Kellin would call every now and then and that had me on a better mood but I was worried since he hadn’t called in about two days. I tried to call him earlier but his phone went straight away to voicemail, I tried not to dwell on it since we were in Finland, getting ready to go on stage but I couldn’t help it. I needed to hear his voice. Sighing and giving up, I hung up and handed my phone to our tour manager. He gave me a sympathetic smile before walking away, leaving me to set up my guitar and warm my vocal cords. I was excited because there were only a couple dates missing before we went home and although I loved doing what I did, I missed Kellin more.

The next thing I knew was that the guys and me were guided next to the stage. I could feel myself growing slightly nervous but that went out of the window the moment we went out and we were met with screams, a huge smile was instantly drawn on my face.

But it wasn’t until we were playing King For A Day that my heart almost stopped.

Just when I was about to sing Kellin’s part in the song, I heard his melodious voice. Startled, I looked around the stage and my eyes instantly landed on the pale man standing on my left. I smiled brightly, looking into his eyes while he walked near where I was and threw his right arm around my shoulders while his left held the microphone close to his lips

I looked around, meeting Jaime’s smug smirk and I knew this was the guys’ doing so I returned the smile instantly while I muttered a quick "thank you", he shook his head and turned his stare to the crowd.

Soon enough, our setlist was done and we were all running backstage. As soon as we we were out of eyesight, I wasted no time embracing Kellin tightly in my arms and crashing my lips against his. I sighed in content when he relaxed in my touch and responded eagerly to our kiss. God, how have I missed him.

"Get a room, you two!" I heard Mike whistle while walking past us. I flipped him off immediately, never breaking the kiss between the blue eyed man and me.

After what seemed like hours after, he finally pulled apart breathing heavily and I could cry from how perfect he looked. His big turquoise eyes were staring at me intently with messy raven hair to match and that signature smirk on his lips.

"I’ve missed you." I whispered, lowering my hands so they were circling his waist and his arms were still resting on my shoulders, playing with my hair.

I laughed when I saw a light blush covering his cheeks. “I’ve missed you too.” He said while burying his head in the crook of my neck. “But you need to take a shower because you stink.” He said pulling apart almost immediately while his nose was scrunched up in disgust.

I laughed soundly and letting go of his waist, laced my fingers with his. “Only if you join me.” I whispered seductively against his ear, feeling him shiver under my touch.

"Vic, we’re gonna get caught." He whined, his breathing becoming labored when I kissed my way down his jaw and neck, reaching his collarbone and biting lightly on the prominent bones. I knew that was such a turn on to him.

"No, they won’t." I hummed, his fingers holding tightly to mine. I heard him moan when I freed my right hand and palmed the front of his jeans expertly, noticing he was already half hard. I knew it wouldn’t take much convincing. Sighing in annoyance, he pulled apart and staring into my eyes, he nodded.

I smiled and pecked his lips shortly, dragging him towards the showers. When we were on our way there, we passed the guys that were walking out with steam surrounding them and I knew we had the shower to ourselves. Looking briefly at Kellin, I smirked and shot him a wink, getting an eyeroll from his part but I knew he was as excited as I was when he tugged on my hand urgently.

Once we were in the room, the pale man wasted no time pushing me against the door after locking it and I knew this wasn’t going to be sweet but rough. I didn’t mind though, because that was exactly what I wanted, I was too turned on to go easy and slow on him.

Gaining the upper hand, I threw his shirt over his head, lowering my hands to the front of his jeans and fumbling with the zipper. I managed to get it undone in no time with my lips working on his jaw still and pulling apart from him, I tugged his pants and boxers down, freeing him. Throwing the clothing somewhere I didn’t care, I went to kiss him again but he pushed me away whining.

"Not fair, take off your clothes too." He said while biting his bottom lip. I grunted and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it in the same direction his clothes had been thrown earlier. When I went to work on my pants, it was him this time who tugged on my jeans urgently and I smirked.

"Eager are we?" I asked cockily, he rolled his eyes but fell on his knees in front of my crotch anyway. Before I had the chance to say anything else, he had already flattened his tongue and ran it on the underside of my dick, making my breath hitch. "G-god Kels." I sighed, holding onto his hair tightly.

He looked up at me with big innocent eyes while swiveling his tongue around the tip, collecting any precum that had gathered there, while his hand pumped the rest of my member. He knew it was a turn on of mine.

"Please don’t tease." I whispered and wasting no time, he engulfed me in his mouth. I threw my head back and moaned at the heat surrounding me, bracing myself against the wall to try and hold onto something to prevent my legs from giving out.

He started by swirling his tongue around the tip and then going down in the most tortuous and slowest way possible, letting me feel the wetness of his tongue going up and down my length while increasing speed. I dared to look down, instantly meeting his big blue eyes staring up at me, his pace never faltering.

I could feel the heat forming in my lower abdomen but I didn’t want to come just yet. “Sto-p, Kels. I want to last.” I stuttered through labored breathing. He did nothing else but to let go of me with a loud pop, licking his lips before getting on his feet again.

I looked into his eyes lustfully and walked us both under the showers, opening the hot water and letting the liquid run down our bodies. I closed my eyes when I felt the hot water relax my muscles, dripping down my face and when I opened them, I was met with Kellin’s wet figure and I remembered about my problem downstairs.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I brought both of our bodies together, earning a squeak coming out from his lips and I had to suppress a moan of my own.

"Want me to fuck you?" I whispered on his ear, my hand sliding down his chest, stomach and inching closer to his member.

"Please." He whispered in a begging voice.

I smirked and nodded, letting go of him. I looked around the room and located a bench next to the door, I smirked when an idea crossed my mind.

"Hold on." I whispered and let go of his hands, walking to the piece of furniture and dragging it to where we were standing.

Kellin was looking at me with a confused face when I circled my arms around his waist and brought us down on the bench that was under the hot spray of water. I kissed his lips feverly, biting on the bottom lip and earning whine coming out of his lips. I smirked and kissed my way to his jaw and right under his ear.

"Ride me." I whispered in a low voice while my hands moved around from his waist and were placed on his butt.

He pulled away and nodded eagerly, then went to pick up his clothes and took out a small bottle of lube. While he did that I couldn’t help but to check him out.

When he was walking back, his foot slipped due the water and almost fell but held onto the wall just on time. “Careful there, Kellin.” I teased with a grin, he pouted. With cheeks still red, he spread his legs and sat down on my lap so we could be face to face.

I took the lube out of his grip and popped the cap open, I was about to coat my fingers with the sticky substance when he snatched it out of my hold. “I just need you.” He whispered with the most innocent eyes, and started squirting the substance on his palm.

“Are you sure?” I asked concerned. Looking at me with blue eyes, he nodded and never breaking eye contact, smeared the substance on my dick. I bucked my hips up involuntarily and I could see how much fun he was having, which is why I slapped his hand away and gripped his hips tightly.

"Are you ready?" I asked impatiently, with him hovering just above me. He nodded eagerly and that’s all it took for him to grab my member and sink down on it.

I groaned at the feeling. I’ve missed this so much and it added so much to know that it was Kellin the one I was doing this with. Looking at him, I noticed a deep frown sitting on his face, his eyes shot while he tried to get used to me. I waited a couple minutes for the pain to subside, with his head resting on my shoulder.

“G-go.” He whispered against my neck and I didn’t need to be told twice to start moving. I started slow, my movements being circular and it took me a lot not to come right then and there to the sounds the blue eyed man was making. He was breathing heavily, moans leaving his lips every now and then. “Faster, please.” He whined, his arms circled around my shoulders while his hips bounced on top of my thighs.

I obeyed instantly, my movements becoming erratic and sloppy. Deciding my speed wasn’t fast enough for him, he let go of my shoulders and placed his hands on my tights, just behind him and started circling his hips with mine, my length hitting all the right places. “Oh, god, Vic.” He moaned, his head thrown back from all the pleasure he was receiving and I noticed just how erotic he looked like that; hot water falling down on us, eyes closed and mouth slightly ajar.

“You like that?” I asked between pants, my hips moving faster while my hands gripped onto his hipbones, forcing him to meet me halfway. He let out a small yelp and that was when I knew I’d found that glorious bundle of nerves inside him.

“Yes, right there. Oh my god.” He almost screamed while I kept pounding into him. I smirked and couldn’t help myself, attacking his lips with mine. The kiss was needy and sloppy, being interrupted every few seconds by him moaning but I didn’t mind. As much as I wanted this to last, I knew I wouldn’t last much longer since I already felt the knot forming in my lower stomach. I added speed to my movements, making him circle his arms around my neck again to stop himself from giving out. “Vic, I’m c-close.” He moaned in my ear, I moved my hand down instantly, wrapping it around his member. I flicked my wrist in time with my thrusts, and it only took a couple tugs of my hand before he was shooting in white all over our stomachs, the clenching of him around me and the face he made, made me tip over the edge as well. And if I say that wasn’t the strongest orgasm I’ve ever experienced in my life, I would be lying.

“That was amazing.” He whispered in my ear while we sat under the hot spray of water. I hummed while his arms were holding onto my shoulders lazily, his lips peppering my neck with kisses. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Kels.” I whispered, my hands going up and down his back, caressing the soft skin under my fingertips. “But we gotta get cleaned up.” He groaned and I chuckled, slapping his ass playfully and earning yet another squeak from him. God, he was adorable. “Come on, then we can cuddle in my bunk.” I offered and I swear I hadn’t seen him getting up so fast before. But I chuckled when I noticed his legs weren’t as stable, making him hold onto the wall to stand up straight to wash the mess on his stomach away.

The shower wasn’t any longer, and although we did get a couple of wolf whistles from the guys as soon as we entered the bus, causing the blue eyed man to blush and hide his face in the crook of my neck, I didn’t mind. Everything was fine just like this.

Both of us were laying in my bunk and this time instead of feeling miserable, I couldn’t ask for anything better. Kellin was trapped in my hold, our legs tangled in a mess as if we were one. And even though I had my eyes closed and I kept falling asleep for a couple of seconds every now and then, I could feel his index finger tracing patterns onto my bare chest. I’m pretty sure he could feel my heart beating fast against my ribcage but he didn’t say anything. My left hand was resting on his lower back, bringing us closer to each other.

“I’m so glad you could make it.” I whispered, breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen over us, earning a hum from his part. When I opened my eyes, I was met by his blue ones, that were staring intently at me and I smiled fondly. I lowered my head so I could peck his lips quickly.

“I’m glad too.” He mumbled against my mouth and I could feel him smiling.

“I love you so much.” I sighed, pulling apart and caressing his cheek with the back of my right hand. He nuzzled against my touch, reminding me of a cat and I could feel my heart swelling with affection.

“I love you so much, Vic.” He replied before falling completely asleep, with me following suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are much appreciated, bye :)