Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

One

The past three months had been okay. Of course there were little arguments here and there, mostly due to jealousy on everyone's part, but all and all being with Chris and Angelo was amazing. Both of them made me feel so loved and appreciated, even though Angelo hadn't told me that he loved me yet, but I really hoped he would soon. I had fallen for Angelo rather fast and I could definitely see what Chris saw in him.

I loved Chris more than ever and he felt the same for me. We voiced it to each other all the time, Angelo looked put off when we did but I felt the same when Angelo and Chris said they loved each other. It was a hard thing to learn to cope with but we were all adjusting and getting into a good groove of things. The sex on the other hand was something that could not be complained about, it was incredible and perfectly amazing.

One afternoon we were lounging around at Chris's house when Angelo blurted out "We need to do something! It's Saturday and we are laying in bed doing nothing!"

"Well what do you suggest we do?" Chris asked, he was sprawled out on the bed with his head on Angelo's shoulder and me sitting between their bodies.

"LET'S GO TO A SEX SHOP!" I cheered out happily. Then when I remembered I had to be 18 to go into one of those, I blushed and said never mind. Chris chuckled an kissed my cheek.

"You're so cu... Nevermind."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What were you about to say Cerulli?" His eyes widened.

"I didn't say it so you can't punish me!"

"Oooh." Angelo taunted. "You almost said the 'c' word. He heard you. We heard you."

"Almost doesn't count." Chris said, trying to defend himself. "I didn't say it, it doesn't count!"

"But you were about to say it, which means you were thinking it, which is also grounds for punishment."

"Being punished for thinking things? Geez, the government doesn't even do that yet! You're just a butt who wants my butt." Well he did have a point there, but still.

"What's so wrong with that? I usually bottom now. I miss being inside of you Chrissy."

Chris bit down on his lower lip, turning me on just a little bit. "Not now! Let's go do something before we end up screwing each other all day!" Angelo spoke up again, still trying to get us out of the house. "I call for a sex break." he continued. "We need to DO something! Sex is great but man... My ass hurts."

Chris and I whined out in disapproval. "Don't whine at me you wimps." he said getting up and grabbing his shoes. "Fine, you two sex it up all you want. I am going to go out and embrace life. Pick a flower, smell a tree. You know? Outdoors."

"Why do you hate me?" I whined.

"Really? Can we not start that right now?" He said. "I don't hate you, but I do hate the whining. I hate that we haven't gone out and done much lately. I hate being couped up in a fucking house while the world is passing us by! Maybe you two are perfectly happy fucking life away, but I would like to live a little."
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you I'd get you a sequel!
I hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as Angel and I enjoyed writing it!

xoxo
Sparrow