Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Twelve

I saw red as soon as I saw Ricky walking away from Chris's house. "What the fuck do you think you're doing kid? He doesn't want you around him!"

"Actually he doesn't want either of us around him. At least not right now."

"What the hell would make him not want me around? I wasn't an asshole to him." I fired off at the little twerp. If he did this I would punt him over Chris's house. I shouldn't be punished because this little kid thought he could run around doing whatever the hell he pleased and not get backlash from it.

"Whatever. He told me to tell you he wanted to be left alone. If you don't believe me, go talk to him." He said before he stormed passed me.

"Seriously?" I said turning around to look at his retreating form. "What the fuck gives you the right to be a little shithead?" I was tired of his god damn attitude and I wanted to know what his deal was. The only thing I ever did was try to give the damn kid a chance, and when that didn't work I tried to tell him to grow the fuck up and all he seemed to do was pull a Benjamin Button mindset on me. I met him when he had a sixteen year old mindset and now I swear to god it dropped down to a five year old.

"I'm just relaying the message. I'm not being mean or anything. He said he was pissed at us both and wanted to be alone. He told me to tell you as I was leaving because he saw you."

"I'm not talking about this. I mean period. Everything you have done the past day and a half. What gives you the right to be a dick to us? Especially Chris? I wanna know." I stood there crossing my arms over my chest and waiting. And I would wait until he gave me an answer. I just hoped he wouldn't find out how stubborn I was because I kinda had to pee.

"You don't know shit! You don't know anything about what we just talked about, you don't know what he just made me realize."

"Here's a thought: TELL ME, JACKASS."

"I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TRY! Feel better!? I was stupid and fucking selfish. I didn't even try to make it work... I hurt him without even trying to fix me. I fucked up. I fucked up more than anyone has ever fucked up before and I don't know how to fix this shit."

I stood there and gave him a slow clap. I just clapped until his face fell and tears flowed down his cheeks. "You finally see what I see." I said to him. He looked up at me, tears still flowing down his cheeks.

"I-I'm leaving." With that he just walked away from me.

"Oh, cool. Not like I was affected in this ordeal anyway." I shrugged. "Cool, you go on and act like I don't matter at all. Have a nice night." I ended with an eye roll and continued my walk down Chris's street. Deciding to go sit on a bench in the park and just see how long it took a cop to come by and ask what I was doing.

I mostly sat there thinking about what the fuck my issue was to allow myself to get roped into such complete and utter bullshit. I loved Chris like mad but damn did he get us into some shit with this kid. It made me wonder if everything was just going to fall apart between all of us.

Maybe we were going to turn into those old men in nursing home who just vehemently hated each other because we'd never be able to work our shit out. And a nice turn of events would be Ricky mocking us for being old geezers in wheelchairs and diapers, and he'd be the one to kick the bucket first. That would amuse me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad for Angelo, y'all seem to hate him. Poor guy. xD

xoxo
Sparrow