Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Sixteen

"Yeah yeah." Angelo grumbled from under Chris. I'd rolled off to the side and decided to let them have their moment.

"And one last thing." Angelo said looking right at me. "Do not get butthurt because Chris and I have the kind of bond we do. We can't help it that we've known each other for years, got it?"

"Got it." I whispered as I lay there on my back staring at the ceiling. I would learn to cope with it.

"If it's any consolation you and Chris hit it off faster than he and I did. It took me three months to stop thinking he was a spoiled prat." Angelo laughed. "I still kinda think it though."

"Rude!" Chris hollered and rolled over to be next to me. "I like Ricky more right now, he's not a butt."

I smiled up at him before returning to my thoughts.

"And here we have the solemn and quite Ricky-olis Gayus deep in thought." Angelo said in a quiet voice with an Australian accent, as if narrating an animal show on Discovery Channel. "We can hope that this one doesn't give himself an aneurysm for over thinking meaningless details."

Him and Chris both layed on the floor and watched me."We see him possibly contemplating the meaning of life." Chris said.

"Or staring at the blue piece of gum on the ceiling." Angelo added. "Possibly wondering how it got there."

"Or he's contemplating murder..." I said in a deathly serious voice, but of course I was joking.

"The only murder weapons in here right now are the jump ropes in the back office." Angelo said. "And they are under lock and key. And I have the key."

Chris scooted right back over to me, hiding behind my chest as he looked at Angelo. "We're gonna be on the next episode of CSI! I can feel it!"

"I'll make sure the headline reads "Ex kills couple in jealous rage" or something stupid like that." Angelo said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm only contemplating one murder." I said with a overly done evil laugh.

"Just remember, I'm the good looking one." Angelo said with an overzealous charming smile. I actually felt a blush creep into my cheeks as I giggled awkwardly. Angelo winked and Chris busted up laughing. "Eat your heart out, Cerulli."

"I missed you guys." I said softly. It was true. I missed Angelo too, though apparently he never really liked me much. "And Chris... I love you so much."

"Aw, I was missed." Angelo said in a sickeningly sweet voice, then laughed and got silent when I told Chris I loved him.

"I love you, too you annoying pain the in butt." Chris replied.

I leaned over and pecked Angelo on the cheek then did the same to Chris. "And yes Angelo, though we've had our problems... I see what Chris sees in you. And I did miss you."

"I told you he wasn't all bad." Chris said, smiling at Angelo like they were an old married couple. "Sure he's a little rough around the edges but there's a soft gooey center in there. And you gotta admit, his ass looks so damn good in those football pants. Mmm."

I felt myself go an even deeper red. "Can we stop talking about how mind blowingly attractive he is? All I can do right now is picture naked stuff..." I said as my face just kept filling with blood.

"He wants my penis." Angelo said with a smirk and a sexy wink that wasn't helping my situation at all.

"90% of the school wants your dick." Chris laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
/weeps at the crappiness level of this chapter
Oh my god, I don't remember this being so bad.
I'm sorry.

xoxo
Sparrow