Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Seventeen

For the past month things had actually been going really well between Ricky, Angelo and I. The two of them were getting along better than I had ever hoped for and I could already tell that Angelo had feelings for the kid, even if they were new and little feelings.

Ricky kept to his word and tried his best to be a bit more mature. It seemed to bring him and Angelo a lot closer, not that I minded. Its just that with them having new found feelings for each other they were wrapped up in one another.

"I'm bored." Ricky whined from his position in between me and Angelo.

"There's absolutely nothing I can do you help you." I said. "Boredom is a terminal illness and you are going to die."

"Fifteen year old miraculously dies of boredom. Is that a good title for the morning newspaper?" Angelo asked laughing.

Ricky just let out a groan and face planted the bed. "Old men." He grumbled.

I grabbed my hip and used my best old man voice when I told him "Listen here sonny! My hips ain't what they used to be. I can't go hoppin' about like you youngins."

"Pft I know for a fact that both of you have perfectly functional hips." He said before letting out a giggle.

"Ooh, he's making dirty jokes." Angelo whispered.

But even after that we just layed there like dead animals. Not having any motivation to get up or do anything. We may have been bored out of our minds but there was absolutely nothing to do on a Sunday. And we already got kicked out church last Sunday for being jackasses and trying to have a little fun. Apparently old bitties didn't appreciate the humor in gay jokes as much as we did.

Even though it was still agreed that we were not together again, we were all single and just trying to work on a growing friendship, I still tried to suggest dates every now and then but Angelo usually smacked me in the back of head and told me to knock it off. It wasn't my fault though, how long did this friendship have to last before I could get my men back? Or even just one? What was even going to happen with all of that? I was so confused and I was too afraid to ask the other two what their take on the situation was. It was a tender subject, especially for Ricky and the last thing I wanted was another incident of hell.

Next thing I knew I heard Ricky's precious giggling. Angelo had him on his back tickling him like a mad man. "Psst... Chris." Angelo whispered looking at me. "Don't be a grump!" Then he launched himself on top of me and tickled me until I screamed.

"No! Stop it! Stop it!" Unfortunately with my fits of laughter no one took me seriously and they both continued to tickle me until tears were streaming down my face because of how much I was laughing. "You guys suck."

"And yooooou swallow!" Angelo said pinching my cheek.

Ricky busted into a fit of hysterical laughter. "The l-look on y-your f-f-face..." he fell on his side and continued his laughing fit.

"Because it's true." Angelo said with a snicker.

Ricky managed to calm down enough to speak. "Oh I know. Trust me."

And suddenly I had a burst of energy to get up and go anywhere but here. I didn't know where it came from or why it was here but I acted on it. I jumped up and looked towards the door. "Time to go do something."