Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Eighteen

The past month had actually been fantastic. I didn't think Ricky would even try to change but he proved me wrong. He still had his moments, but he was working on it and that was all I wanted. I hate that it took such a drastic event to get his ass in gear but at least he was getting his act together now. I saw him becoming someone I thought was worthy of Chris's affection and that was a big thing because I felt that even I was just under the bar of deserving that amazing man.

I could see what Chris saw in Ricky though. I never looked passed the immaturity, it was too much. Chris being Chris though saw who was underneath, someone who was truly amazing. I never would have guessed the boy was a fucking genius. I mean I knew he was in our grade, but I thought it was a fluke.

I'm ashamed to have to admit it, but several times I had to go to him to help me with my Calculus work. That shit was hard and this kid spewed out an entire lesson in ten minutes and I was sitting there like a moron with my mouth hanging open.

He was actually really funny too and a real sweetie. I hated to say it, I hated to even think it, I was starting to develop feelings for him. That one little change and it was like he was a whole different person to me. It complicated life. I was ready to be their friend, but I was going to walk away and let Chris be happy with Ricky, but now I was beginning to see all the great qualities in Ricky and I was connecting more with Chris, too.

It was difficult and I tried my hardest to keep all of us away from the topic of relationships. I couldn't deal with my own emotions right now and I wasn't ready to talk about anyone elses either.

But of course Chris decided he wanted to go out. When all of us went out, it made it that much more difficult to deal with. I loved it. They would both look so happy and excited and it would just make my heart melt.

I didn't like that I had become a giant ball of sappy romance novel feelings but watching those two retards just made everything better. I could be having the shittiest day of my life and they could do the stupidest little thing and I'd smile and feel happy. I was torn between being happy that this was going alright and annoyed because there were still problems with all of it. Like the fact that Ricky, while acting more mature, was still barely fifteen.

"Woooooo!! Get your ass in gear Angie!" Ricky exclaimed as he jumped on top of me. "Stop thinking so hard." He said softly. I looked around and noticed that Chris had already left the room. Damn I was thinking hard.

I shook my head and snapped myself back to reality, getting up to quickly run a brush through my hair and head out with the other two. "I'm just going to shave my head." I said tugging at my hair.

"Don't you dare cut my baby!" Chris shouted out.

"I knew you only liked me for my hair!"

"You do have really pretty hair though." Ricky chimed in quietly.

"If Thor had black hair, he would be Angelo." Chris said with a smile. "Hmm... We could just dress Ang up in a Thor costume. That would be hot."

"Ooo! His idea, I like it." Ricky said with a grin.

"You keep your sex thoughts to yourself. Both of ya." I pointed at them. "None of that drama yet."