Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

26

Leave it to mom to be the biggest and worst cockblock on the planet. It was at times like this that I wished my parents were more like Beverly's. As in never home. Ever.

Seriously, I don't think I had ever seen adults in that house as long as I had known the girl. It just made me think that we really didn't know much about her, but that was perfect for Angelo. He loved solving mysteries and figuring out deep dark secrets. They really were a match made for each other.

Ricky and I cleaned up and got the room smelling more like flowers than sex and went out to the living room to pretend to be good little boys. Thirty minutes after my mom got home I got a call from Angelo.

"Hey fucknuts, y'all were supposed to be at Ricky's. Where are you?" He asked, sounding a little irritated.

"Oh, uh we're at my house." I answered. "Sorry, kinda figured you'd be with Bev all night." That sounded a lot pissier than I meant it and I knew it would tick Angelo off.

"Right, and I am sure you and Ricky sat there innocently this whole time, too." He shot back. "Whatever, be pissy. See ya." he hung up and I sighed. He had such a short fuse sometimes it annoyed the hell out of me, but in his defense I did have more attitude in my tone than necessary so it was a little understandable.

"Is he gonna come over?" Ricky asked. I told him I didn't know, that Angelo did whatever the hell he wanted sometimes and he was hard to predict. Ricky just snuggled into my side as we watched crime shows on tv and my mom made dinner.

Nothing had been said and made official with everyone yet but it was pretty obvious that Ricky and I were back on and Angelo and Beverly were made for each other. So two happy couples would come from this and I just hoped that things didn't get sour again between Ricky and Angelo, or me and Angelo for that matter. I didn't want to fight with that again. I wanted to be Angelo's friend, I wanted him in my life in some way or other. I loved him far too much to completely let him go, it was hard enough to let him go be happy with Beverly. But I just wanted his happiness and I hoped he wanted mine enough to stay off Ricky's ass no matter what happened.

Unless of course Ricky was a dick, too. I could understand a rivalry then, but if either one of them were dick's to each other I would quit life and go live in a cave. I wouldn't put up with bullshit like that anymore. I don't handle toddlers. And I was going to make sure to tell everyone that. Ricky, Angelo, and Beverly. Even thought Beverly isn't really known for acting like a toddler, she could still be a bitch and I didn't want her turning into a bitch on us again.

After awhile Angelo finally showed up to my house, with Beverly on his arm. I happily invited them both in and we all went back to my room to discuss everything that was going on and to make sure that there were no bumps in the road or misunderstandings between any of us.

"Here's how it is." Angelo said, being the first to talk. "You two fucked this afternoon, and Beverly and I fucked after I walked her home. I'm not pissed or hurt. You guys aren't pissed or hurt, and Beverly is not pissed. She's hurt, but that's for a different reason." he winked and she giggled. "So any question or complaints about the current situation?"

"None." Ricky said.

"No complaints." I added in agreement. "But I have some basic rules and such to be put forward."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaaand the next chapter will be the end of it all!
So be sure to tell me what you think of this and what you think of a possible spin off.

xoxo
Sparrow