Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Three

Three months.

That's how long I have been in a relationship with both Ricky and Chris.

I really couldn't understand how the hell it happened, with all the crap that went on I was really on edge about anything that happened between me and Ricky. I mean after a huge explosion of crap one second, we were talking on the front lawn of the school and then all of a sudden I was cuffed to Chris's bed with Ricky treating me like a bottom bitch.

It was alright but that definitely didn't last. I was the dominant one and honestly the only dick I wanted in my ass was Chris's. He was the one I truly loved, he was the guy I had had my eye on for as long as I could remember, and now... Now I had to share him with some fourteen year old little kid? How in the hell was that fair? Or legal?

The only reason I put up with that kid for so long is because if he was in his little delusional world of happy, then I could be with Chris all I wanted. Which, in the end, is all I really gave a damn about. My Chris. My smart, sexy, overly confident ray of sunshine and happiness.

But lately everything that happened was ticking me off. Ricky never wanted to leave the house and was constantly on about sex and anything involving it. Half of me couldn't believe he was an abuse victim because of how much he craved dick, but I stayed silent because whenever Ricky and I got into it Chris looked uncomfortable.

So I was a good boyfriend and lover and I tried my best to keep quite and just go along with whatever but today I had had enough and I demanded to go out and do something. Which Ricky protested to again, accusing me of hating him.

"Really? Can we not start that right now?" I replied. "I don't hate you, but I do hate the whining. I hate that we haven't gone out and done much lately. I hate being couped up in a fucking house while the world is passing us by! Maybe you two are perfectly happy fucking life away, but I would like to live a little." Add even that wasn't all of what I really wanted to say, but I held my tongue so Chris wouldn't feel stuck in the middle.

Chris agreed with me though and I was grateful for that. He got up and suggested the park and lunch, trying to coax Ricky up with a tap to his thigh. I tried to lighten my own mood with a laugh and a jab at Ricky's young age. Trying to get the hint across to Chris in a small and subtle way that we shouldn't be wasting our time on a kid who's curfew doesn't even measure up to my shoe size.

And of course when Chris agreed to go the young one whined again and asked if we were going to leave him. Trying to use his saddest voice and threw on a hurt puppy dog face for effect. "Look kid, I just told you I'm tired of being inside all the damn time. You were invited to come along. So either you get your ass up out of bed or Chris and I will go on our own."

My patience with this kid was about to go out the fucking window and on top of it all Chris took the neutral side and hopped out to the front porch to leave Ricky and I alone to deal with our shit.

"You don't like me, do you?" he asked.

"No, not really." I said honestly. "You're too fucking young and naive for any of this. I know Chris thinks you're some sort of overly grown up kid because of the shit that happened to you but I still see you as what you are. A naive fourteen year old should be freshman who thinks life is about sex and nothing more. You'd think that with your past you'd be less open to it but it seems like the only thing you want to do is get into Chris's pants."

He just stared at his hands without saying anything. "So unless you can get your head out of Chris's crotch, I'm going to walk away from this. And you get to be the one to explain to Chris why he can no longer have me around."
♠ ♠ ♠
-mouth trumpet noises-
How are we feeling about adding Angelo's point of view as part of the story?
Feedback is greatly appreciated.

xoxo
Sparrow