Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Seven

I was sick of everything and everyone. I couldn't handle this Chris and Angelo shit. I'd stepped into the wrong fucking relationship and that was clear to me now. Chris would never love me like he loved Angelo, it hurt like hell but it was a fact I could never change. When I told them a new side of me was going to come out, I meant I wasn't taking anyone's shit. I would only be a dick to Chris and Angelo if they were dicks to me. I didn't want them around me though and I would let them know if they approached me.

I was finished. People were the enemy. The next day at school would mark the start of my new 'talk shit, get hit' policy.

--

As soon as I walked into the school building the next morning I was met with the sight of Angelo and Chris making out. I felt a pain in my chest at the sight, but chose to ignore it and them. I walked right past them as if they didn't exist. They seemed to ignore me as well, which was annoying for some reason. I didn't want them to ignore me. I wanted them to try and prove that my outburst wasn't necessary. But apparently it was necessary, so screw them. I had my own life to live.

A few more steps down the hallway things got a little... bad. I bumped into some jock and of course he had to fucking insult me. "Watch where you're going faggot!"

The new found rage I had came up with my come back for me. "Fuck off you closed minded douchebag!" I shouted at him.

"Hey, both of you cool it!" Angelo shouted, finally noticing my existence and shooting a threatening look at both me and his jock friend.

I let out a low growl. "This motherfucker started it when he called me a faggot." I growled at Angelo. "So I think he needs to fucking cool it."

The next thing I knew the kid was swinging at me. Thanks to being small, I had the speed to dodge his punch and send my knee flying into his stomach. Angelo was on us both in the next second. Throwing whoever the fuck tried to hit me into the lockers and picking me up by my collar. "I don't give a fuck who started it, I said COOL IT! " he bellowed. He pushed me away from him and turned to the kid he threw into the locker. "Leave the kid alone or you'll have my fist to answer to." He threatened, making the kid run off. Then his gaze turned to me. "And you need a fucking chill pill."

"He tried to fucking hit me!"

"You called him a douchebag and a motherfucker. If you would have shut your god damn mouth when I said to, this wouldn't have happened." Chris had now joined us, but refused to look anywhere but the ground. "So take your pissant attitude and shove it or next time I'll let him destroy you. Got it?"

"Just leave me alone. I'm done taking people's shit. He called me a faggot so I retaliated. He tried to hit me and failed. I didn't fail. I've taken enough shit. I'm done Angelo. I'm not going to fuck with you and Chris unless you fuck with me."

"Cool, whatever. So how about you look Chris in the eyes and tell him it's officially over." he pushed Chris forward, to stand between us and his eyes still never left the ground. "Look at this man in the eyes and tell him you don't want anything to do with him anymore. Look him in the eyes as you tell him you don't give a fuck about anything he ever did for you."

He wouldn't even look at me. I felt like my heart was breaking. I had to this though didn't I? "I..."

"What? Nothing to say now? No dick head comments to make?"

"Stop..." Chris said quietly, turning to grab at Angelo's hand.

"No." Angelo replied, giving me the nastiest look I had ever seen. "I want him to say it."
♠ ♠ ♠
The angriest people. are the shortest.
Y'all tiny ones scare me.

xoxo
Sparrow