Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

Nine

"Go with him... I don't know what either of you want from me. You knew this shit wasn't going to work from the start. I figured it out soon after. I'm just too young. I love him, I know that for a fact. I'm sorry for botching everything. I'll stay away from you guys, I promise."

I shook my head at this poor, misguided child. "You're an idiot." I told him. "But thanks for giving me the broken heart to clean up. That's really what I wanted to see Chris go through. Highlight of my life!" I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. If he kept talking I might flush his head down a toilet.

"What the fuck do you want from me Angelo!? Weren't you the one talking about leaving? You know if you would have left he would have went with you. I've realized some shit over these past few days. I am just a fucking kid, a stupid child. So you don't have to keep saying it. I just... I don't know what you want me to say or do. I was the problem, so I removed the problem."

I snapped and slammed his back against the lockers. "Listen here you naive little shit." I said through gritted teeth, holding him to the lockers with my arm across his chest and getting in his face. "I don't know what the fuck you think you know about Chris but you know NOTHING if you think he would have chosen me over you. Remember the first time this shit went down? He chose YOU. I was going to walk away because I want Chris to be happy. You are a jackass kid in MY eyes. NOT Chris's. So say something like that about Chris again and I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll taste the sole of my shoe."

I released my hold on him and stepped back, anger flashing in my eyes as I told him to get the fuck out of my sight.

I left campus after that. There is no way in hell I was going to stick around and risk the possibility of getting anywhere near that kid again. I was too pissed off and I knew I would kick his ass if I ran into him again. So instead I went a few blocks over to the boxing club my uncle coached at. I walked in and was assaulted with the smell of sweat, dust, and blood. "Smells like home!" I called out to my uncle Vinny.

"Shouldn't your ass be in school?" he shot back, tossing me a water bottle as I approached the ring he was at.

"It was either I skip out or get kicked out for ripping some punk ass kid in half." I said, taking a swig of the water before watching the match that was getting ready to begin.

"Then go get suited up, I'll put you up against the winner here. Let off some steam."

"Right, you just want to watch me beat the shit out of one of your prized boxers." I laughed as I headed to the back room to grab my shorts and mouth piece. Getting changed and heading back to the ring before it was over. Being able to watch my competition before I fought him.

"So who's the punk ass with a target on his back?" Vinny asked.

Not having any secrets from Vinny I told him the complete truth of what had happened and exactly why I was going to pummel Ricky into pudding. Vinny laughed at it me when I was done. "What the fuck were you even doing with a kid that young? Why not just go to the police station and ASK to be arrested for statutory rape?" He tossed his head back and laughed again. "I love ya kid, but maybe this shit is good for you both. Fuck Chris all you want, can't go to jail for that."

He did have a really good point there, but I still had to watch Chris walk around with a broken heart until I could find a way to heal it and make him realize everything was going to be okay.

"Chris loves the little shit head though. I can tell he's heartbroken, even if the kid was an ass." I paused and shoot my head. "Whatever, I'll fuck with all that later." I said hopping into the ring. "Right now, I'm going kick Johnny's ass here. So we'll continue this conversation in, oh, thirty seconds or so."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for this chapter being crappy... My brain ran out of ideas.
x.x

xoxo
Sparrow