That Last Kiss I'll Cherish

Three

“Lily, Derrick raise and shine.” My mum’s oh so cheery voice echoed around the quiet room.

She must have walked in because next thing I knew light was pouring in from all the windows in my room. I rubbed my eyes trying to get used to the sudden brightness. I sat up noticing I was on the floor next to my bed. Der was on my bed head hanging off and a line of drool connected from his mouth to the floor. It was surly a sight to see.

I quickly got off the floor flying over to my dresser to retrieve my camera. No way was I going to let this moment be forgotten. I snapped a few pictures at different angles laughing as I do so. Derrick let out a huge mongo snore and it seemed to make the bed angry because next thing I saw he toppled to the floor.

“How?” He rubbed his eyes and the drool from his mouth came off onto his arm, “Ew, what is this.”

A look of pure horror came upon his face and to which I snapped a few more pictures. My mom left the room and went downstairs.

“Der, come I’ll race you downstairs.”

“No way, you run fen track so you’ll win hands down.” He squealed in disapproval, “Lily, I’m serious I don’t want to run!”

I dashed out the door waiting for his zombie like form to come out. When he appeared next to me with a look of relief that quickly faded when I dashed down the stairs.

Five-hour Time elapse

As I picked up the last sharpie scribbled box from my room, I glanced around at everything I was leaving behind. Derrick was standing in the middle of the room eyeliner streaming down his face and his eye shadow was making streaks. He looked as though all hell was breaking loose. I felt insanely horrible at how I was hurting him.

I placed the box on the floor and tiptoed over, embracing him in a bear hug. His warm tears trickled down my neck making me shiver. His sobs seeped in my ears making the guilt level sharply increase. My eyes watered over and my own tears began to fall.

Best friends should not, be torn apart like this. It’s not right. I wanted to stay here with him, but my parents want to go to America to show me how different the two countries are.

I guess no matter how beautiful Ireland is my parents want to see the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm seriously sorry about not updating. My computers sorta well they crashed Saturday mourning and couldn't update. Then I was having some serious family problems with my Uncle and Grandparents so I'm sorry.

I hope the update was okay. Please tell me what you think. Please?

Much Love,
Ava