That Last Kiss I'll Cherish

Four

Getting off the plain was a blur and so was the trip to the new house. I know a big moving truck with International Moving was written across the white side in black letters. It was leaving as we pulled in.

How is it our stuff made it to America and to the house before we did? Must have some wicked awesome super powers or something.

The house looked a lot different then the one in Dublin and it smelled really funny too. On the outside it was made of stones and chocolate colored cement. Trees were very thick all the way around compared to the other houses in the area. Inside the wall weren't the expecting white, but tan and the floors were earth brown. The inside felt more like home.

All our boxes seemed to be put in the rooms they belong in and I was just a little bit curious as to where my room was. That was answered by my mum, "Lily if you go up the stairs and down the hallway to your left your rooms are at the end of it."

Rooms? Wow I have more then one. Okay so maybe the move isn't that bad. I walked up the stairs and followed my mum's instructions. I came to two open doors one to my left and one to my right. I choose the left first cause it was poring light out of it.

As my eyes did a sweeping motion I saw this room was empty. My parents must have hired someone to paint it a soft green.

I walked out and across the hall to the other room; My room. Mountains of boxes were everywhere. All my guitars were laid resting their necks against the blue wall. My amps were hidden behind two my hanging clothes boxes.

This was my room. The only thing missing was Der. Memories of him pored into my head and came out in the form of tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its been a month and 16days from my last update. I promise you I have updates and plenty of them. I'll have them all up by Tuesday night before I leave to go on vacation on Wednesday or Thursday. After that I might be able to squeeze in one or two updates for August, but don't hold it against me if I don't. You all already know where the story is going cause this is a rewrite and if I must say it's a heck of a lot better then the first time I wrote it. You really get to meet Lily before her first day of school.

Thanks for reading,
A

PS. The next update will be in the next 20mins after I post this one.