Status: Hoping to make this fanfic a good one, let me know what you think of it pleaaaase xxxxxxxx

"I'm Nothing." "Neither Am I."

Me...

*Alice's POV*
I quickly plug my headphones in and click play on Mayday Parade 'miserable at best' and scurry out of school. It's poring with rain and i forgot my hoodie in a haste this morning.
I get home in at least 5 minutes I'm drenched and panting hard from running.
"Shit...." I mutter...his car is here. So is mom's. Thank god.
I walk through the front door quickly taking out my step dads headphones and stuffing them in the draw.
"Alice?" I hear my mom call.
"Mom!" I've never been so happy to see her, just because I can't stand being near him. Alone.
"Honey I'm off back to work something has come up Darren will look after you ok?"
I stop frozen. No. Mom please don't.
She comes round the corner all dressed up in her work clothes. Oh...
"Mom, do you have to go?" I ask begging when I see him come round the corner and lean casually against the door.
"Yeah honey do you HAVE to go?" He grins an evil grin only I see. I stop breathing.
"Oh darlings your both so sweet, I don't want to but I have to I'm sorry, I might be quite late so order some pizza or something later ok?" She smiles turning to kiss Darren on the cheek. The look on his face makes me want to throw up.
"Bye guys" She smiles kissing my forehead and walks out the door.
"Mom..I....need to tell you..." But she's gone.
Silence.
There is a few seconds of complete silence as I hear mom's car drive away.
Just as I think he's gone he says "What did you need to tell her?"
I freeze. "Oh..nothing..." I don't make eye contact as I quickly turn to walk upstairs but he grabs my arm hard and drags me down the few stairs I walked up. I screamed as he pulled me round the corner to his office.
He throws me in there and locks the door.
My heart is racing hard.
"please....don't...." i beg on the floor and he removes his tie and stares down at me.
"You filthy whore... you were gonna snitch on me weren't you..." He undoes his belt and flicks it so the belt buckle clangs on the floor.
I shake my head "NO! I WASN'T!"
He shakes his head smiling "A whore and a lier" He tuts. “I think punishment is intended for lying sluts like you”
I quiver staring at my feet, shaking.
“Take off your jacket" He whispers.
I take off my jacket slowly. He'll hit me harder if I disobey him.
"STAND UP" He yells. I stumble to my feet and he's not smiling. He's rally pissed.
"Turn round" He says through gritted teeth. "I don't want to see your stupid face"
I turn slowly clenching my fists.
"TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT NOW!" He yells loudly and I take my shirt off shaking more leaving me in just my bra and jeans.
"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS" I scream closing my eyes as tears stream down my face.
"Oh....Ok......" He says.
For a brief moment I relax when he strikes me with his belt hard on my back.
I flinch and scream falling to the ground hard and he grabs my wrist pulling me up and tying it to the post on his desk and the same with the other.
"You're a filthy slut!" he hits me on the back several times with the leather part of the belt then he hits so much on each of my outstretched arms I lost count.
I screamed loudly tears falling hard when he stops I don't move. I'm in too much pain.
He removes the ropes and I fall down on the floor in a heap with my clothes.
"Stay upstairs, do not come down and if your mother asks you had pepperoni pizza, large" He slams the door shut and leaves me there in tears.

*Jeff's POV*
As I stalk towards the house I see the porch is open and there's a guy smoking a cigarette I sneak past him and slowly make my way upstairs.
The door is already open and as I turn...I see her...
Oh my god.
Her back is naked and there are cuts down her back and arms. She's sobbing looking at herself in the mirror.
She's...gorgeous.
"What...." She turns and yelps when she sees me grabbing her shirt but flinching and yelling in pain. Probably from her back.
"WHO ARE YOU!!!!" She yells and I turn and run.
Out the door I came from and i see the guy again smoking a fresh cig and on the phone.
"Yeah James I got her" He laughs "Little cunt didn't see it coming"
I run off hearing the last of the conversation.
I don't want to kill tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! I'll try update this asap tell me what you think :D xxxx