Portraits of Ice Men

This is a series of one-shots.

As a writer, I live for and through my characters. They mean a lot to me, and it is important to me that they are believable. To make them believable, I like to work with them. A ton.
Some characters I'll take places, others I won't. Some characters I just need to get out of my head; they crawled up into my brain space with a song or part of a movie or an occurrence of my real life and I can't help but picture a certain scene, a certain event, a certain portrait of that character, and this will be the place I paint them out.
So, if you want, you can read them.
If you're more of a dedicated story type, I recommend you check out my 70+ chapter story "Je t'iame, tu Sais?" about Patrice Bergeron and Jamie Delacour. I quite like it, myself :)

Also, if you have suggestions for one-shots (or short-shorts as I like to call them, because they don't all have to be romantic), I would love to hear from you. If you send me something I think I could really work with, you might've just earned yourself a short-short and a dedication :)

These will all center around the NHL, but, I really don't feel a strong allegiance to *only* write about the Bruins. I'm a hockey fan, I like and follow multiple teams, so, if you've got a suggestion, go ahead and shoot it my way, you never know!
  1. Like a Gypsy
    Adam McQuaid Short-Short
  2. Breakable, Breakable, Breakable Boys & Girls
    Sidney Crosby Short-Short
  3. Patrice Bergeron & Jamie Delacour Flash Forward
    Please read my full length (unfinished) "Je T'iame, Tu Sais?" to understand this short short completely!
  4. Hey Brother [TEASER]
    Patrice Bergeron & Jamie Delacour Flash Forward
  5. Hey Brother
    Patrice Bergeron & Jamie Delacour Flash Forward