Status: Coming Soon.

Polyamorous.

First Admission.

It's been two entire days since I've seen my boyfriend. Two whole days without a single phone call or text. And two complete days spent waking up next to someone with the same eyes as him and a different face. Not that I mind much though. Callen messed up and he has to deal with that.

On the other hand, for two days Anaias and I have been sharing my bed. The pretty blackette curled up next me in the night, clinging to my bicep in his sleep. Like now, but only this time, his head is resting on my chest, an arm draped loosely across my stomach. My fingers comb mindlessly through his hair, feeling the softness of his dark locks.

When he begins to stir, I have to hold back a laugh. His hair tickles my skin as his head lulls back and forth, little whimpers coming from his lips. I think nothing of until he begins to toss and turn, whimpers getting louder. His face is contorted in distress and I lean over, shaking his small body.

"Ani, wake up," I say softly. "Come on, baby, it's just a dream. Wake up for me."

Brown eyes eventually flutter open, wide as they stare up at me. I smile down at him, trying my best to seem unintimidating. It takes him a moment to realize where he is, arms wrapping around my neck as soon as everything clicks. I kiss his arm, holding myself over his body and nose nuzzling gently long his jaw.

"Have you been having them a lot lately?" I ask, referring to his nightmares.

"Sp-sporadically," he stutters. "I'm sorry, I'm clinging to you like a child," he says, dropping his arms from around me and looking away.

"Anaias, it's okay," I chuckle. Hearing his stomach rumble makes me laugh harder, watching him blush. "Are you hungry, little prince?"

He nods, seemingly shaking off the nightmare easily. I won't prod him with more questions about it. If he needs to talk, he'll come to me when he's ready. In the meantime, I roll off the bed, stretching my limbs. When I bother to look at him, he's staring back at me with his eyes fixated on my chest.

I reach my hand out to him and tug him out of bed, raising an eyebrow when he stumbles and catching him easily. "You okay there? Are we gonna be able to make it down the stairs in one piece?" I tease.

He mock glares, punching me lightly. "Don't tease me, you jerk."

"Come on. Let's get you fed."

~

After Anaias practically eats us out of a house and home, we find ourselves curled up together on the couch. He's tucked up under my arm again, clutching onto my hand with his own. It's peaceful really, and I don't mind one bit.

"Hey, Quenton," he asks, playing with my fingers.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Did you know?"

"Know what, Ani?"

"About Callen. How he felt?"

I sigh, looking down at him sadly. "I've known for years. Pretty much since the beginning of our relationship. It never really bothered me. Not until yesterday. He didn't have a right to push himself on you like that."

"Years? And you weren't mad?" He asks, eyes wide.

"Being angry with him for loving you would have been terribly hypocritical, don't you think?"

He stares at me, blinking slowly. "Wait. So this," he gestures down at our interlocked fingers, "Isn't you just being nice?"

"Of course, it's me being nice. But no, it isn't just that."

"Quenton," he drawls, "Does that mean.."

"That I'm in love with you too? Yes, yes it does. However, my feelings for you bloomed later. I haven't felt this way nearly as long as Cal has. The point of waiting to bring you to live with us was supposed to be so that Cal would be able to handle the burden that comes along with loving you the way he does. I guess it was all for nothing, huh?

But either way it goes, you know how we feel now. I'm sorry that it had to be that way, that you couldn't find out in a normal fashion. Not that this is exactly normaly, anyway. But if in any way, it makes you feel uncomfortable to be around us now that things are different, your brother and I will leave you alonel. No questions asked. I know you've picked up on the small touches and the looks we give you. And if it's a problem, I'll make sure it all ends and we can pretend that this never happened."

I can tell that he's trying to take all this in. I mean, he did just have two older men, one who happened to be his brother, confess their love for him in a time period of two days. I think I would be slow to process it too. And depending on how I felt, I'd either be running for the hills or trying to figure out how to move forward. But this isn't me, this is Anaias. And with him, things are not quite as simple as they should or could be. That's okay though. I'll wait however long I need to.

"Que," Ani breathes, using my nickname for what may be the first time in history. He shifts on the couch beside me so that he's on his knees, looking directly at me. I gulp, not really knowing what to do. I guess I didn't need to know though, because he's quick to throw a leg over my hips, successfully straddling me. I flush, looking into those round, round eyes in partial shock and partial excitement.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I want, I want to try," he mumbles.

"What, baby?" my hand caresses his cheek. "What do you want?"

He shakes his head and I assume he's unable to ask for what he wants. I let him do all the movement, let him take this where he wants it to go. Two fingers brush against my lips and I breathe in shakily. That is what he wants? To kiss me? I stare at him wide eyed, only to see him nodding at me.

"Just.. I need to know, Quenton. And I think, think there might be something more. But I won't know unless I try."

"Ani, are you absolutely sure? Just because Cal and I feel this way doesn't mean that you have to return it. It's okay to not feel the same way. It's been a rough week and we can still wait. There's no r-"

"Quenton," he cuts me off, lips dangerously close to mine. "Let me kiss you, please?"

I nod, exhaling slowly. He grins, pale arms resting on my shoulders and presses those pretty, pink lips to mine. And holy. Fucking. Shit. My hands instantly curve to his hips, gripping them gently in my palms. We stay pressed together like that, lips moving in sync for what feels like years, but is probably only two minutes. When we separate, Anaias is blushing, this wild and bewildered look on his face. I can't help but blush myself, feeling the same addictive draw to his lips that I feel towards Callen's.

It amazes me how I could be so in love with Callen, be so in love with Anaias. But I am. And I can feel it especially strong towards the younger boy right now. I want to kiss him again, to take him within my arms and kiss him breathless, but I don't. I just stare in awe, because wow. And it's quiet for a few minutes until the blackette speaks, saying something I feel couldn't have been said better.

Brown eyes are wide as he slides off of my lap, sitting in the same spot beside me that he was before. "I think we all need to have a long talk when Callen gets home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh! WAS THAT ANOTHER KISS?! Yes, yes it was.

Sooo, we've got some drama and some feelings to clear in the next chapter. And the next chapter will be hella hella long because of it. But yeah.

So Ani has kissed everyone now and wooo! We've realized that there's something other than brotherly/friendly love going on there.

Until next time?

You know what to do, lovelies! Com, rec, sub and all those beautiful things.

P.S. I'm going to try and update Shipwrecked now. I've really been slacking on that since I started this story. Yikes! Sorry to those who read that one.

P.P.S. Let me just say that I drafted up one of the first smut scenes that include all three of our boys, and wowzers. It's hawt. You'll be squirming.

Love you alll! Peace <3