Status: Coming Soon.

Polyamorous.

Just Peachy.

Breakfast is practically silent. And not peaceful, easy silence, but the truly awkward kind. No one talks and all I can hear is the sound of our silverware clanking against our plates. Quenton throws eye daggers mercilessly at Anaias, but Anaias never looks up from his place to see. It kills me yet I say nothing, seeing as I'm not really in the place to make commentary on anyone's actions. After all, I did just throw their lives for a loop and I'd rather not have any more reasons to be on anyone's shit list.

When we're all finished, Ani stays to help clean up before dashing off. He's probably run to his room to lock himself away. Which, I really don't blame him for wanting to do. This whole week has been shitty and I much rather it just end so everything can get back to normal. I seriously want things to be the way they were before I fucked them up. I crave that normalcy and I've only been back for a few hours.

"You know he loves you, right?" Quenton says out of nowhere, looking at me with a small smile.

"Well, of course. I'm his brother," I say nonchalantly. Anaias kind of has to love me. In the end, we are family.

"No, dipshit. That's not what I meant," he says sternly, looking at me like I'm the world's biggest idiot.

"Quenton, what the actual fuck are you talking about?" I ask him, eyes squinted in confusion.

He laughs and shakes his head, kissing my lips before walking away. "Why don't you ask him yourself?"

~

Naturally, I wait until my boyfriend is napping on the couch before going to check on Anaias. So when I find myself walking down the hall to his bedroom, I'm slightly nervous. I don't have a single idea when it comes to what Que was trying to say downstairs. Well, I mean, I do. But honestly, I believe that can't be farther from the truth. After what happened a few days ago, there's no way in hell Anaias would want to tell me that he returned those feelings. Right?

I suppose there's only one way to find out, so I knock on the door and open it when no one answers. Ani is lying on the bed haphazardly, limbs sprawled out in every direction imaginable while he snores lightly. The sight is probably the cutest thing I've seen since Quenton and I find myself smiling fondly at the boy. I have every intention of going to lie down on that bed beside him, regardless of my brain telling me that, that obviously is not the best approach to this.

My feet move of their own volition, carrying me to the space beside him. I crawl in, getting comfortable on my side so I can see him. As soon as I'm settled, his body finds mine, settling in close. My eyes widen in shock before I smile happily, gently encasing him within my arms.

"I missed you," he murmurs lightly, snuggling further into me.

I look down at him, shocked to see those wide brown eyes peering back at me. "I didn't mean to wake you," I tell him, pushing his fringe out of his face.

"You didn't. Not really. I felt you. And you don't feel like Que does."

I raise an eyebrow at him, surprised that he's used the shortened version of my boyfriend's name (which never happens, mind you). Also, the fact that he knows how Quenton feels? Should I be worried here?

"I don't feel like he does?"

He looks at me with his wide eyes, blushing like mad. "He didn't tell you that part either?"

"Uh, no?"

He groans, burying his face in my neck. "I've been sleeping in your bed while you were gone because I missed you and my nightmares were back and Quenton was safe," he says in a rush.

I manage to catch most of the sentence, enough to understand that my worst fear didn't come true and that I don't need to whoop Quenton's ass. Which is a humongous relief because no one wants to beat their man's ass for getting handsy with their little brother. You know?

"I get it," I tell him, almost laughing as you rubs his face into my neck. "So Ani, Que told me I should talk to you. Any reason why?"

The boy stiffens in my arms, sighing shakily. "Well, yeah. I was hoping he'd let me work up to that part by myself, but obviously not."

"Care to fill me in?"

"Can you just hold me for a little longer?"

I sigh, nodding anyways. If he wants to be held, I'll gladly hold him, but I'm getting antsy over here. I can't help but be slightly excited over the possibility that Anaias may feel even a sliver of what I feel. It's kind of hopeless though, I think. Brothers don't just suddenly have feelings for each other. But the thought is nice. I wouldn't spend the rest of my days loathing that part of me if he were to even hint at the fact that he felt the same. I'd be over joyed. I'd be-

"Callen," said boy whispers, lips brushing against my neck. It's so embarrassingly difficult not to mewl at the feeling.

"Hm?" I hum, fingers playing idly along his sides.

"Love you." It's barely audible and I almost miss it. But then again, it's hard to miss something that you've been waiting two weeks to hear.

"W-what?" I ask, eyes wide as the blackette separates his face from my neck, looking up at me.

"Love you," he says again, and once more, but louder. "I love you."

"Y-you can't. Not after-," a sharp shake of his head cuts off my sentence.

"You're my brother and I love you. Not just because I have to but because you've given me everything. Even when I resented you for leaving me, I realize you were doing it for me. It-"

"I was stupid for leaving you then," I tell him, only to receive a raised eyebrow and a playful glare. "I'm sorry, continue."

"Anyways, yes. That was very stupid of you. You hurt me badly, but I can't ignore the fact that you were getting better for me; that Quenton was helping you get better for me. And I love you for it, the both of you."

I stare at the boy as if he's crazy. He loves me. Really loves me. And hey, it may not be an admission of romantic love but it's love nonetheless and that nearly makes my heart explode in happiness.

"I'm still scared of the things you make me feel. I'm still scared of the things Quenton makes me feel. But I know that I like it when you two kiss me, more than I should. I'm not saying that this is going to be a piece of cake, whatever this is between us all, because I'm still going through my own shit. And I'm not saying that I'm in love with either of you. But I definitely could fall for both of you."

He kisses me as soon as the words are out of his mouth and it's just as wonderful as the first time our lips touched. There's a cough and a laugh cutting us short. Ani pulls back with a blush, smiling towards the door frame. Turning, I see Que leaning up against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest.

"You know, you two are pretty hot together," he winks, causing Anaias to squeal and hide his head in my shoulder. I laugh, motioning for the blonde to join us. He does, curling up behind Ani. "All jokes aside, I'm glad you two made up. You did make up right?"

I watch as Ani turns to Quenton and nods, pulling the elder's lanky arms around his waist. He yawns, snuggling into me. "Yeah, we're peachy. Just peachy."

They both fall asleep easily, leaving me to drift into slumber on my own. But that's okay because I have both of my boys, freely and openly now. What more could I want? Everything is getting better. I can deal with taking baby steps to get there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER UNTIL THE END. I HATE THE ENDING BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO FIX IT.

Well, the cat's outta the bag for everyone. And I think I'll let them be happy for a while. I feel like they, and you guys, deserve that much. Plus, I need to get some kisses, smut, and some more background info out before I make them hurt again.

Uhm. Yeah. So the first two weeks of July are going to be hell for me. I'm going to be working like a pack mule. I'm the only tech covering day shift for the holidays as well as a full week of training the second week of July. So if there aren't updates from now til 15 July, that's why. I'm still going to try to update though. I really am.

Anyways, please enjoy this piece of shit.
D:

Comment, recommend, or subscribe <3 I love it when you guys leave me love.

P.S. This is not ending any time soon, you guys. There will probably be somewhere between forty and fifty chapters, so don't be worried about that. This story has so much more to be told.