Status: Coming Soon.

Polyamorous.

Happy Boys.

I wake up with a light weight on my chest and something sharp in my back. Groaning softly and opening my eyes, I realize that the weight is actually Anaias' head and the sharpness is somehow Callen's elbow. Moving away from that slightly, I watch as Ani stirs, settling deeper into my space only seconds later. I smile at the head of hair on my chest before maneuvering my way out from underneath the younger boy. As soon as I'm on my feet beside the bed, brown eyes snap up at me, fuzzy and hazy with sleep.

"Where y'going?" Ani murmurs sleepily.

"Bathroom, baby," I tell him with a smile, watching him smile back and nod before dashing off and doing my business.

When I've finished and washed my hands, I return to the bed only to see my two brunettes wrapped up in each other. Ani is half awake, smiling up at me with a lazy smile and Callen is still dead asleep, only now he's curled up against the younger boy, snoring lightly. I settle back into my spot, laying on my side and propping myself up with an elbow. Ani's head faces me, brown eyes looking happier than they have in a few days. It makes my heart sing, seeing his eyes show so much joy like that. The boy has been through enough pain, plus what happened between all of us this last week.

"So how'd you end up in that position?" I ask him.

He shrugs, looking over at Callen. "I don't know, honestly. You left and I rolled over and then this one just like, buried himself into my side out of nowhere."

I laugh softly, startling when a gruff voice asks, "So I'm just 'that' one now?" Ani's eyes widen, smiling sheepishly as Callen lifts himself and looks up at Ani with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, in our defense, we thought you were sleeping."

Cal feigns hurt, looking at me with a playful glare. "So that's how you talk about me when I can't hear?" He sniffles, "I am so appalled."

Anaias gives him a trademark bitch face, leaving me to try and hold back a hearty laugh. "Oh, shut up, you big baby. I could talk like that to your face."

I full on laugh at that, not able to hold back. Ani sports a smirk and Cal looks at him shocked and red in the face. "Well my, my, my. Aren't you a feisty, little shit?"

Ani shrugs, still smirking. "Don't act like you don't like my sass, Cal."

Callen's on him within the blink of an eye after that, looming over him in a way that would be considered menacing if he wasn't smiling brightly. Ani smiles genuinely back up at him, accepting the peck that Callen drops on his lips like it's the most natural thing in the world. Just after that kiss is made, Callen leans over to me, using one arm to hold himself over Anaias and the other to bring my mouth to his. My eyes are wide after we part, something wild igniting in me at the knowledge of being kissed by my boyfriend after he'd kissed our younger lover. Cal's eyebrows crinkle in amusement, obviously noticing the darkening of my eyes. Ani is oblivious, of course, whining softly as he tugs at my shirt, pulling me down to meet his lips as well.

To those who don't know, being kissed is one of the most erotic things to me. It's enough just sharing pecks with Callen, because God knows how much I love the way Callen feels and the way he tastes. But there's something so pure, so enticing about the way Anaias' lips meet tentatively with mine, causing a short groan of arousal to bubble within me. When I pull away from the young boy, Cal's smirking at me and I'm blushing, knowing that, that groan actually found its way passed my lips. Ani is looking up at me with a questioning gaze, pink lip worried between his teeth. Jeez, man. How does this kid get to be so alluring without even trying? It's unfair to my sanity.

"You two are going to kill me. I just know it," I groan, thinking of dead kittens just to kill the ache in my core that will undoubtedly cause an erection sooner rather than later.

"Easy now, old man," Callen jokes.

"I'm only twenty-three, you bastard," I yelp, pushing at Cal's shoulder, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall half on Ani and half on the bed beside him.

Ani smiles at me, playing up the cuteness and innocence as he scoots out from under his brother, pushing up against me. "I don't think you're an old man."

"Kiss ass," Callen laughs, earning himself a slap to the head.

"Shut up," Ani growls, cuddling back into me. " 'M hungry."

"Well, what do you say we go downstairs and see what we've got to cook up?" I suggest, more to Anaias than the giant man-child beside him.

"Yes, let's go!" Callen yells, pulling Ani up and off me and out of the room.

I chuckle in response, yelling out as I follow. "Who said I was gonna feed you?!"

~

Later, after I've stuffed my two boys full, we all find ourselves in Cal and I's room. Cal and I sit up against the headboard and Ani is sprawled out along the bottom, head turned towards us. Apparently this is a game of twenty questions, because that's all we've been doing for the last hour. It's kind of a good thing though; this way we get to re-learn simple things about each other. It gives us a chance to bond together.

"So, what do you guys do for a living? I mean, is Quenton like some rich kid living off a trust fund and that's why you two hardly ever leave the house?" He jokes.

"No," Cal laughs. "Not at all. I own a gym nearby. I'm also a personal trainer and have a degree in dietary nutrition. So I mean, I pretty much only go in when there's business, or a class, or something like that."

"Well, that makes sense, really. I can't remember a time that you weren't obsessed with that junk. So if he's a health junkie, then what is your thing? Please tell me that you don't own a bakery, Quenton. That's just too much."

I blush, feeling self-conscious. "I, uh, no. Not a baker. I model, actually."

"No fucking way," Anaias squeals, rolling over onto his stomach. "Are you serious? You're not just like, messing with me?"

I furrow my eyebrows at the blackette. "Not kidding in the slightest. I've been modeling since before I could remember. I mean, baby ads and all that. But when I was fifteen I did a few shoots for this one company along with my brother, Chris, and the photographer fell in love with us. So we've been modeling for them ever since."

"Oh wow," he gushes, looking at me in awe. "That's really cool."

"Well, gosh. Is my job not cool?" Cal asks, pouting.

Insert Ani's trademark bitch face again, "No, honestly."

The amount of laughter that erupts from me after that is positively insane. It's so good to see Ani all comfortable and feisty. It's the cutest thing ever really and I just can't help but stare at him with affection in my eyes. He smiles at me when he notices, all white teeth and pink cheeks and of course I smile back. Boys like Anaias should always be smiling. The world is so much more beautiful that way. With both of my boys here and happy, well, I don't know what could be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH GOD IM SO SORRY THAT ITS BEEN SO LONG

But Christ it's been a struggle this last month or so, you guys. I'm so thankful for every one of you that's left reading this still. I don't have much to say right now because I'm at work. But I love you all, and I'm sorry, and I'll do better.

But there's some boy on boy action next chapter, so I think you'll like that ^_^

Please comment, recommend, or subscribe.
Anything to let me know that you all are still with me!

<3 Chastity.