Status: Coming Soon.

Polyamorous.

Caught in the Act.

I find work terribly aggravating and overwhelming. I don't really consider what I do hard work; I just pose and smile at the camera and hope that the photographer likes it enough so that I don't have to repeat the action more than once. Frankly, I hate being a model more than I hate my boyfriend's father. And I'm sure the hate I have for that man is pretty out of this world.

"You should really cut your hair soon, Quenton. It's getting too long to be styled the way Jake wants it," Julie, my personal hairstylist, says.

"Too bad because I like it this length. Jake will learn to get over it," I tell her, smiling up at her as she washes the gel from my hair.

She smiles back down at me, shaking her head. "You've always been a little rebellious. Haven't changed a bit since you were fifteen!"

I wink at her from below, smiling brightly. "And I don't plan to!"

~

The house is quiet when I get home and I quickly assume that Anaias is probably sleeping while Callen is either asleep with him or off doing something. Part of me actually hopes that they're asleep together because it means that they've bonded a little better. But then again, I hope my boyfriend isn't asleep because that would seriously lessen our chances of spending some quality time together.

I head upstairs and go to Ani's room first, finding that he is indeed sleeping. He's sprawled out amongst the sheets, his pale skin contrasting nicely against the red of his bedding. Pretty little thing he is, really. And I spend a good five minutes admiring his form before pulling the door shut so I don't wake him. I can only imagine how the day went and judging by the time of day and the fact that he's asleep, I'm going to assume that he broke down again today.

Callen's on the bed with his nose in a book when I enter the room. He doesn't bother looking up unitl I throw my suit jacket onto the bed, the noise and motion distracting him. He smiles at me and puts his book down.

"Hey, you," he says, patting the spot beside him.

I crawl up, settling my back up against the headboard. "Hey yourself, mister."

"How was the shoot?"

I sigh, pulling him into my side. "Honestly, it sucked. I just do not enjoy rolling around in feathers and smiling for three hours," I pout. "I'd much rather have been here at home with you and the little prince."

Callen chuckles, shaking his head against my ribs. "You are the worst model ever. Aren't you supposed to love the camera? As for the little prince and I, you should be glad you missed out on today. Three days perfectly strong, then bam! It was pretty bad seeing him like that. I even cracked a little myself."

"What brought it on this time?"

"I dunno. He was shirtless, in his bathroom just staring at the bruises. There weren't many but the ones he had were brutal. There's even a pair of hand prints on his hips."

That little detail alone is enough to throw my anger off the Richter scale. It's bad enough that a grown man has the balls to touch what he shouldn't, to corrupt his own son, but it gets twelve million times worse when he leaves evidence behind. Not that I would have taken the situation any lighter myself had I known Ani was bruise free.

"I swear if I ever meet your father, I'm going to kill him, Callen. I'm going to tie him up and torture him and makes sure he feels every ounce of pain he's ever caused the both of you."

"Que, you can't just up and murder him; he's still our dad," Callen protests.

I huff angrily, knowing I damn well can't just murder him. It doesn't change the fact that I want to murder him though. Jesus only knows how much I want to murder that asshole. "Still. Doesn't change the fact that I'd like to burn him alive."

Callen shakes his head, lifting up and pressing our lips together. Almost instantly, my anger subsides and is replaced with something much better and much calmer. He goes to pull away from me and instinctively, I pull him back. My hand cupping his neck and tilting my face, deepening the kiss past what was intended. Callen's mouth is addicting. Much like a drug to me and once I get even the smallest taste, I become needy like an addict.

He chuckles against my lips, allowing me access to his mouth as my tongue swipes against his lower lip. I eagerly tangle my tongue with his, pulling him into my lap like it's nothing. He mewls, releasing a cat-like noise as he settles properly in my lap, bum pressing right into my crotch. I mentally wonder how long it's been since I've taken him, knowing that Anaias has been here for almost a week and it's been longer than that.

"Babe," Cal murmurs, panting a little. His fingers reach to loosen my tie, traveling to the buttons to undo every one of them.

Once that's been accomplished, he pushes the sides open and pulls the hem up from where it was previously tucked into my slacks. Before I'm able to blink, it's off and on the floor and Cal's eager hands are flat against my chest. It's cold against warm and the contrast makes me shiver in a good way. The brown-haired man smirks, obviously aware of the effect he has and has always had on me.

Deciding that he's wearing far too much for where I want to take this, I pull his shirt off as well, practically drooling over the planed muscles revealed to my gaze. See, being a model makes my body more lean, where as my other half is all hard muscle from being a physical trainer and my god, the sight never gets any less delicious.

After the shirts are gone, we're both tearing off pants and boxers and everything else that separates us and in no time, Callen is boxed under me, waiting for me to move forward. Pulling lube from the place under our pillow where it stays hidden, I coat three of my fingers generously. Even though, I'm slightly taller and older, Callen doesn't often bottom for me. So when he does, I always make sure he's prepped. I would never want to risk reminding him of the days he spent back at home.

When the first finger enters him, there's not much of a response. His body barely shivers, brown eyes staring back at me with a familiar glint in them. I only smile wickedly, pressing a second digit in beside the first. At this, his eyes open wide, mouth parting in a soft moan causing my pupils to dilate in lust, cock hardening even more at the sound. My fingers scissor and move to open him up and it's not until the third one enters that I angle them slightly more to the right and crook them upwards, hitting the spot that makes him see stars.

And right on cue comes the, "Fuck, baby," in response. I continue to stretch him, watching him bend and bow and writhe under me, muscled thighs flexing as hips press eagerly back against my hand with each movement in.

When he tells me he's good, I go to lube myself up only to receive a slap to the hand. "Let me do it," Callen demands breathily.

I let him, feeling my eyes roll back when he fists my length, covering it with however much he deems necessary. When the deed is finished, he lays back on the bed and spreads his thighs wider, allowing me to fit easily between them. Taking my cock in my hand, I line up with his entrance, pressing in smoothly until our hips touch. Looking up at him, I take in the parted lips and wide eyes and I wait patiently. It takes him a full minute to accept my intrusion fully and then his body relaxes, hips experimentally thrusting back against my own.

"Move, Que."

And I do, pulling back and moving forward, thrusting into him hard. The reaction is instant and compels me to keep moving, thrusting in and out of him hard and slow like I know he likes it. He's incredibly tight and I tell him this, hearing him hum in agreement before moaning long and loud. I know from that sound alone that I've hit the spot I was looking for and from there on, it's a frantic dance to the end.

He clings to me desperately as he falls over the edge, taking me with him. I collapse over him clumsily, not caring even a little bit that I'm laying on his mess covered stomach. "Love you, Cal. Love you so fucking much," I murmur, lips grazing his neck.

He chuckles in response. "Love you - Ani?"

My eyebrows furrow naturally and I briefly wonder why he just said his brother's name after I just finished making love to him. But then I stiffen, and turn my head slightly, barely making contact with the other set of browns before Ani is off and dashing down the hallway. The door slams and I cringe, thunking my forehead against Callen's shoulder.

"What are we going to do about that? How long was he standing there?" I ask.

"Why didn't we close the fucking door? Ugh. Okay. We get cleaned up first, then deal with this. Okay?"

I nod, pushing myself up off of him. We take our showers separately just in case Anaias shows up again, but he doesn't and that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. If I had just witnessed my brother getting fucked, I'd probably lock myself away too. When we're clean and dressed, we decide that it's a better idea if Cal is the one to speak to him first.

"You think he's okay?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No. I'm pretty sure it's about to get worse," Callen answers honestly before walking down the hall to Ani's room.

And fucking christ, shit is about to get so much worse. I can just feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quenton doesn't know how right he is.

Yay for partial smut.

Please don't hate me when the next two chapters come out...

for A S K I N G . : I just adore every comment I get from you. Can I just dedicate this whole story to you? And please, please hug me and bake me cupcakes. I love cupcakes.

and for SmallWonders: When I actually came up with the idea for this story, literally like three years ago, incest was a big thing amongst young, and sadly uneducated, mibbian authors. The idea of brother-brother was something that spread like wildfire. I actually dropped this story a few times since then because of the ever-evolving taste of mibbians. About a year ago, I finally picked it up and analyzed the plot and I decided that the image of this story would have been totally distorted if I changed the story's original character plan. It's only now that I'm getting the guts to finally write it down. I"m glad that you think it's written tastefully enough that you can stomach the subject, but while I'd hate to scare you away, you may end up discontinuing reading the story later on due to the incestuous content. I apologize for this ahead of time, but I do appreciate your loyalty to this story in it's current state.

I love you all. <3

P.S. You should know what to do by now (: